░░░▄█▀▀▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▌█ 
░░█▀▄▓▓▓███▓▓▓███▓▓▓▄░░▄▓▐█▌ 
░█▌▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▀▓▓▐█ 
▐█▐██▐░▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▄░▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌█▌ 
█▌███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▐░░▄▓▓███▓▓▓▄▀▐█ 
█▐█▓▀░░▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▐█ 
▌▓▄▌▀░▀░▐▀█▄▓▓██████████▓▓▓▌█▌ 
▌▓▓▓▄▄▀▀▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓█▓▓▌█▌ 
█▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓█▓█▓▓▓▐█   THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Additions:

Added a ‘Max Framerate’ option in the Display settings.  This tool will allow players to set a maximum framerate across all of Warframe.  A max framerate can only be set if V-sync is disabled, but doing this will allow players to run the game at 120FPS instead of ~300FPS+ in places such as the Liset.

Max Framerate settings include:

• No Limit, 30fps, 50fps, 60fps, 72fps, and 120fps.

Two cents for my part, 120 fps should be set by default (I was set to "No Limit"). If someone want's more than that, they should willingly have to disable it... ie, people with beast rigs, or people who like to live on the limit :p

This may help a bunch of people out with heat issues they perhaps weren't aware of running without V-sync.

Lol. DE really meant to kill it either way. When you were about to think there is another sentinel good enough that you're willing, and feel fair, to trade off the utility of Carrier's and not obsolete its either, DE comes in and kills it for some sort of undefined balance... It's like one of those old thinkings, treating everything the same is treating "equal". And DE still stucks with that.

All of the other sentinel weapons are so bad that no one uses sentinels apart from carrier to be lazy with, because they might as well not even have weapons they contribute so little to damage.

Something something Vulklok is useless because you can't sit there and watch it solo missions anymore, unlike Sweeper Prime.

Look, the bloody thing has perfect accuracy, negligible travel time unless you spend half your time running away from enemies at a 90 degree angle, and hits like a truck made of smaller trucks. Every six seconds, two if you pile on RoF, something will either be dead or procced into oblivion. Warframe held weapons are three times faster because they're balanced around humans who don't have built-in aimbots, they assume you don't have a macro, and they actually take effort to use.

Do you really think it's fair for a sentinel to steal over half your kills because it fires its ridiculous electric railgun so bloody fast nothing else can get a shot in? No, wait, don't answer that. That was rhetorical. I mean, that WAS hilarious, but it was the least balanced thing since Covert Lethality.

*sigh* No, it's not a tiny floating Peacemaker anymore. No, it's still not useless. Diriga lives, and it's finally a real mobile artillery platform, not some kind of automatic particle cannon.

What?? Im I seeing this right?

•  
  • Fire rate mods now reduce time between shots per burst on burst fire weapons.
  •  

*Logs in and Grabs "hind"* 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wxsuk4Nf_Y

jokes aside..its about time fire rate mods affect the burst shot... Thank you DE these fixes keep getting better and better.  

Edited by Rodee7

The most absurd was fixed in my life that I saw

Why did you low rate of fire?

My opinion is that if these weapons are now very strong and very strong carrier must're like the poor ......

Unless you have a playmaker like carrier.

I would say that selfishness

I don't get why everyone is so whiny about Vulklok. It's a great weapon, it just doesn't fire as fast as it did and thus no longer steals 90% of your kills.

Aw, no more Grineer shouting Tenno skoom when you side with them?

Actually, they still do. I heard at least one Heavy Gunner say it twice. I think she was very passionately trying to tell me how she felt about me, despite the fact that I was saving her stupid ship from the Corpus.

BUG: NPC's, especially Clem and Operatives, seem to get stuck in corners, next to doors and beneath walkways a lot lately. When I Solo play, I rely on Operatives very much for fire support and losing one to a pathfinding bug is pretty much a surefire way for me to die. It also happens to Enemies very frequently, and even bosses like Tyl Regor. It is especially noticeable in Defense or Interception missions, where every wave you have 1 or 2 NPC's getting stuck in the spawn rooms, or beneath that one set of stairs on Ceres, or under the floor, on those pipelines. Once or twice we even had them fall off the map completely, and had to wait for them to fall around one or two kilometers and die before the wave actually ended. I was thinking of aborting before that happened.

Edited by LordPreda

At the very last Vulklok is now consistently bad...

0.15RPS is rather harsh, especially because we never know if it is actually targeting something.

I suggest bumping it to .20-.30RPS zone (because obviously .5RPS was too much, duh, Sweeper ought to be superior to everything else) and giving it a visible tracking laser that would follow its current target.