The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Else Loves Clem Already?

BrokenBullet

I will be called heretic and burn but... yeah Clem is funny and all, but DE is destroying the game's atmosphere. Warframe was always serious, silent. Don't break this DE. I too was happy to see Clem in game, but I'd prefer some kind of notice about Clem. Not a whole mission. This just doesn't fit in the game, it's not Team Fortress 2...

I will be called heretic and burn but... yeah Clem is funny and all, but DE is destroying the game's atmosphere. Warframe was always serious, silent. Don't break this DE. I too was happy to see Clem in game, but I'd prefer some kind of notice about Clem. Not a whole mission. This just doesn't fit in the game, it's not Team Fortress 2...

It's an optional quest though. It's not important to the story. It's just a fun fan service thing when you really think about it -- something a lot of big name franchises, not just in video games, have done over the years. This was fan service done right. 

It's not like Clem is going to follow us to every mission, or Darvo is going to suddenly replace Lotus. 

It's just for fun. For me it was a really enjoyable way to get a tomato without paying any money. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

For me its completly opposite, I think game is TOO serious, because of that I cant feel connection with characters, to me Clem is step in good direction, to me he feels more human then 90% of characters in game.

Since warframe is online game players interactions with each other should represent what kind of people tenno are, and most of people in community arent too serious.

Edited by Culaio

The only reason he "destroys the atmosphere" for you is because you visit the forums, the people I've been speaking to never knew about the legendary "Clem". To them he just seemed like a rebel grineer who uses dual grakata.

They were bringing up "The Potent Orokin Technical Augmentation and Tactical Offensive device," P.O.T.A.T.O., more than Clem.

You don't enjoy it as much because you know too much.

Edited by VocalMagic