Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Suggestion

Xylia

Excalibur is perfectly balanced as he is right now, so don´t you touch him devs! Super Jump is a great utility tool that is indeed situational, but theres nothing wrong with that. Infact try using Frost snow globe when u re swarmed by infested. It will do nothing! Does that mean it´s an bad abiltiy?  No,  it´s just a situational abiltiy htat has been used wrong.

So leave the best Frame in the Game alone and Focus on making the others better (Volt anyone???!!!!). 

I would just like to chime in and say that Super Jump is among my favorite skills in the game.  The mobility options it provides is second to none, especially when combined with Slash Dash.  In fact, I don't run any abilities on my Excal but Slash Dash and Super Jump.

...and don't even get me started on the epicness that is Super Jump, full-charge up a Paris shot, then let fly from the heavens.

from reading these posts, you guys are forgetting, now mods and some powers could become universal.

Meaning that in the future there could be a completely new skill set for all of the frames, DE has an untapped Keg of possibilities for what the future will hold for each and every frame, never know there could very well be 10,000 different mods in a couple of years

Don't touch my superjump. Period.

Excal is imho fine as it is as of now. Only viable suggestion I read some time ago in a thread was to make falling height influence the damage of a jump attack (for all Warframes though). Which would make superjump a bit more "combaty". I like that idea, but I still like Superjump even without it.

from reading these posts, you guys are forgetting, now mods and some powers could become universal.

If Super Jump became a universal mod... I would undoubtedly have an ear to ear grin for an absolute minimum of 38 minutes.  DE, make this happen.

Super jump takes a lot of energy for you? That's funny, it's actually pretty cheap for me. Got me out of some situations, help me get that mod out of reach faster, and it even got me out of a glitchy spot after getting that last Frost Blueprint I farmed for so long.

The reason why Excalibur's Super Jump is so underestimated is because people aren't creative enough to turn the fight in your favor with Super Jump.

Besides, it is just epic to do a Super Jump + Slash Dash combo, maybe headshotting something. If any if his abilities is useless, it's Radial Blind. Any situation I find myself in that requires me to use it, Radial Javelin is usually a wiser choice.

I've never had a situation that "required" Super Jump. There have been plenty where it would have been nice to have, but player skill is able to be substituted. If you're bad at wall running, or impatient enough to want an extra few meters in your first attempt, Super Jump can help you there.

As for headshotting with Slash Dash, you can do that with a normal jump, or by starting your attack higher than the intended target.

Super Jump is not required for anything in Warframe.

Edited by Thaumatos

Super Jump + Slash Dash. It already covers almost any gap in the game you can think of. Within what 2 seconds?

Slide-jump + Slash Dash already covers any conceivable distance needed. Super Jump may put you farther, but it doesn't matter since there isn't anything any farther.

I've never had a situation that "required" Super Jump. There have been plenty where it would have been nice to have, but player skill is able to be substituted. If you're bad at wall running, or impatient enough to want an extra few meters in your first attempt, Super Jump can help you there.

As for headshotting with Slash Dash, you can do that with a normal jump, or by starting your attack higher than the intended target.

Super Jump is not required for anything in Warframe.

Super Jump is used to navigate obstacles and maneuver around faster than you could using wallrunning, which is does perfectly well, having saved my allies, the cryopod and the hostage on many occasions. If there is anything that needs to be thought about with SJ, it's the scaling. It starts off pretty much useless but at later levels does it's job perfectly well. Because of that it's either max rank or bust.

As You can see...the majority of Ex and Prime Ex users LIKE his super jump... and we certainly DONT want to see it removed for a wimpy 4ss shield
Ex is an ATTACK frame if you couldnt work that out

however...how about a super jump in the AIR

and/or a Super Jump should SUPER CHARGE any ground attack melee move... 

Slide-jump + Slash Dash already covers any conceivable distance needed. Super Jump may put you farther, but it doesn't matter since there isn't anything any farther.

No it doesn't. You can't clear massive crates, or obstacles as quick. In some cases you can't at all if there is no nearby wall.

Super Jump eliminates ANYTHING that gets in your way. No need to walk around, wall run or look for an elevator even. Just press 3 and dash if you need a lot of distance. It's quicker and easier than any other approach, for 10 extra energy.

Good ideas. But what about my suggestion. What about change not the abilities of excalibur to make more abilities to him as much for example rino. He has 5 Abilities. The players can make than for her own taste a better killing machine