Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.4.4

DE_Adam

Changes

• Added additional collision to Trinity’s skirt to help prevent capes and Syandanas clipping through her skirt.
  • Added 144fps and 200fps to the list of Max Framerate settings.
  • Darvo will more readily chat with Tenno in a busy Relay.

Fixes

• Fixed some instances of Clem being able to talk over himself in Relays during Quest VO.
  • Fixed Clem’s shoulder Roller sliding around when he turns his head.
  • Fixed Clem VO not properly playing when not given a weapon after being freed.
  • Fixed some mismatched subtitles on Shik Tal’s transmissions in the Man of Few Words Quest.
  • Fixed an issue preventing players from accepting the Quest: The New Strange.
  • Fixed certain Aim Glide Conclave Mods being usable outside of Conclave.
  • Fixed the G3 dropping unintentional items when killed in the Man of Few Words Quest. Some scenarios where the G3 are guaranteed to spawn have us removing their drops, this is meant to be one of them. 

• Fixed the G3 dropping unintentional items when killed in the Man of Few Words Quest. Some scenarios where the G3 are guaranteed to spawn have us removing their drops, this is meant to be one of them. 

Does this include the Trial of Vay Hek?

Edited by Kthal

Does this include the Trial of Vay Hek?

I sure as hell hope not.

Almost 2 years now and the barrel has not once dropped for me ever, despite countless G3 encounters. The raid is the only hope I even have of trying to get the god forsaken thing.

Are you kidding de? I didn't get the chance to get the quest yesterday and was looking forward to finally getting a brakk, but now you remove it. So some people got it and others won't how lame is that. Revert this nonsensical change. You guys screwed up not us.

Nice to know those who abuse a bug right away reap the rewards.

Edited by tripletriple