Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.4.4

DE_Adam

Fixed the G3 dropping unintentional items when killed in the Man of Few Words Quest. Some scenarios where the G3 are guaranteed to spawn have us removing their drops, this is meant to be one of them. 

Too late, my friend already got the brakk c:

Are you kidding de? I didn't get the chance to get the quest yesterday and was looking forward to finally getting a brakk, but now you remove it. So some people got it and others won't how lame is that. Revert this nonsensical change. You guys screwed up not us.

Nice to know those who abuse a bug right away reap the rewards.

Well, that's how it goes when there's a bug. It gets patched.

Are you kidding de? I didn't get the chance to get the quest yesterday and was looking forward to finally getting a brakk, but now you remove it. So some people got it and others won't how lame is that. Revert this nonsensical change. You guys screwed up not us.

Nice to know those who abuse a big right away reap the rewards.

Yeah for real, everyone got the brakk, i've been playing for 3 years or so got back they patch it can have it, people who play 4 months or even less have it cause of this. THANKS DE

*checks indventory*

1 already maxed Brakk

20 Brakk blueprints

9 Brakk barrels

9 Brakk recivers

Yep so hard to get -_-

RNG... I dont have a single Brake component. I have been marked forever and haven't seen them in months... However I literally got all the stalker weapons in 4 encounters with him