Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.4.4

DE_Adam

Дорогие админы и разработчики не знаю куда писать пишу сюда вы худь сами играете в игру что с каждой обновой все хуже делаете даже обнова с НИНКАНДИ стойку это х... когда выбьешь и много всего после обновы вы не улучшаете игру а ухудшаете ее! ВЫ худь смотрите что вам пишут на форумах раз получаете прибыль с покупки платины с игроков только и можете ухудшать игру с каждой обновой!!!!!!

Дорогие админы и разработчики не знаю куда писать пишу сюда вы худь сами играете в игру что с каждой обновой все хуже делаете даже обнова с НИНКАНДИ стойку это х... когда выбьешь и много всего после обновы вы не улучшаете игру а ухудшаете ее! ВЫ худь смотрите что вам пишут на форумах раз получаете прибыль с покупки платины с игроков только и можете ухудшать игру с каждой обновой!!!!!!

Are you kidding de? I didn't get the chance to get the quest yesterday and was looking forward to finally getting a brakk, but now you remove it. So some people got it and others won't how lame is that. Revert this nonsensical change. You guys screwed up not us.

Nice to know those who abuse a bug right away reap the rewards.

Come on, i admit it was time-intense to get it, but if you really want a brakk its a rather easy weapon to obtain, ESPECIALLY with the hydroid changes since my original days.

Just run an Invasion on the Corpus Side to get marked, find 3 other marked players, bring a Nekros and a Pilfering Swarm Hydroid into a Grineer Interception (Draco is Excellent for that, just run one slow wave for 5 minutes, that's their maximum spawntime window).

It's really not that hard. You can have it within less than 3 hours of playtime

In FORUM

New player-Can we get no formas from void??

DE-yes you can

nerfing. . . . . . . . . 

DE- there you go, no more formas from multi drop missions,now missions with 1 reward drop them

New player-Thanx so much for the tigris and hek we totaly needed more of thoses two

In GAME

Old player-The drop table is worse...., formas for fussions and less change for good primes

Medium player-dont tell me... did you got any rare resource lately or kubrow eggs?

Old player-why you thing we only use carrier? the rest is useless

Old player-that is why DE put bps of them in market and raid

Medium player-yea you are rigth 

Edited by WOLFtv

The Stealth and AI system is still very broken. Even Batman Arkham Knight is alot less broken than this.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/448693-stealth-and-ai-system-broken-beyond-belief/

Now, let me make something clear. If you are going to host an Event, a Tactical Alert or perhaps wanna do some

fun Prime Time episode with Stealth, for love of The Lotus, fix these bugs first.

They are all conviniently placed and discuessed in this thread here, and alot of people have also posted

by their experience, so you know that i am NOT making this up.

My version is still 17.4.0 How to manually update?

Should automatically update to the latest version of the game when you open the launcher, you can't get into the game without the latest build.

It will only show build notes for updates in the launcher, it won't change when hotfixs are added.

Basically if you can log into the game and be on the liset, you have the latest version.

did you find any solution ?

i'm having same issue too. Game won't update. I opened a ticket 3 days ago for support and didn't answered yet. I'm searching for a solution on forums and internet like a crazy but still no luck. It's really frustrating, no help from de, no solution on the net or anywhere :(

I tried million things to fix it, as a pc-steam user, reinstalled the game, updated the Windows, changed Internet explorer certificate settings and closed Avast https settings.... no, still 17.4.0.

i feel old :(

edit: turns out it's not a problem. So everythings is ok guess. Weird thing is i don't remember seeing red text for 17.4.2 and the 17.4.4. so what happend, is it  updated to 17.4.4 when i reinstalled the game?

gg you all

Edited by kuzgundede

Could you make manics spawn more and I mean the regular manics because they seemed to have stopped spawning.

Even though I don't cry any tears about that, Manic has really become a rare appearance. Ironicly ever since he drops the Ash blueprints.

So people still in need of the Ash have quite a hard time acquiring it.

The problem im having now is that my foundry says i dont have any fieldron samples, WHEN i check my intentory it says i have over 200 of em.... SOOO is this a bug or do i have todo something with them before they show up in my foundry?

Edited by Mogeti1

The problem im having now is that my foundry says i dont have any fieldron samples, WHEN i check my intentory it says i have over 200 of em.... SOOO is this a bug or do i have todo something with them before they show up in my foundry?

Sorry, does your foundry requires Fieldron or Fieldron Sample? Because these two are different resources.