Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Over Heat SKill Suggestion

MoyuTheTrinity

The overheat skill is a fine idea, but if you add a floor trail of fire that lingers for the durration of the skill wich does almsot as much damage over time as the Fireblast skill once maxed out it will actualy be worth wile. And maybe Increase the hitbox for the Fireball skill and make the Ulti skill actualy set the world on fire like how volt's skill causes lingering electricity.

maybe fire can also do a damage over time thing when it sets people on fire instead of making them panic?

Edited by MoyuTheMedic

Useless skill, i not saw any defense from this skill and i dont saw any damage to mobs also, broken skill, world on fire is useless skill also, very low damage,super low range , hard to see whats arpound when screen turns red, cant kill even low level simple zombies . hammer time update. This crap with blue balls to get energy for skills sux , hard to collect for max skill in coop , skills become useless coz using them so rare , warframes feels the same coz of that, make some cooldowns on skills better and make mobs more stronger, everything is soloable without any skill, skills sux on bosses more then on simple mobs!

Edited by DrunkPunk

u huh....

world on fire is underwelming and the overheat skill is good just only works in melee range and lasts 3x longer for 50% less energy so far the only good skills for ember is the 75 energy skill and overheat and overheat is pretty weak.

is english your first language? I know i have horrible sentence building skills and i almsot never use punctuation when talking to people in commen posts but your paragraph hurt my head to read