Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grandmaster

Ajiit

Happens to me, as well-- when viewing OTHER founder profiles too, even.

If you do not have the Grandmaster's badge on that particular node when looking at the solar chart then it's may be safe to say that this an old UI bug, where information from a previous profile overwrites the next. 

If you do not have the Grandmaster's badge on that particular node when looking at the solar chart then it's may be safe to say that this an old UI bug, where information from a previous profile overwrites the next. 

Not quite what I'd meant, if I'm interpreting correctly.

If I go into my profile and click my founder's icon it'll play the grandmaster message, and if I view another founder's profile(of any rank) and click their founder's icon the message plays... using my name again.

Not quite what I'd meant, if I'm interpreting correctly.

If I go into my profile and click my founder's icon it'll play the grandmaster message, and if I view another founder's profile(of any rank) and click their founder's icon the message plays... using my name again.

It sounds like she means at some point you looked at a Grandmaster's profile and the UI bugged out. Now the UI thinks every Founder profile you view has the Grandmaster status of the original Grandmaster you viewed.

It sounds like she means at some point you looked at a Grandmaster's profile and the UI bugged out. Now the UI thinks every Founder profile you view has the Grandmaster status of the original Grandmaster you viewed.

Well, it happens even if I view nobody else's profile to begin with. And, unless the UI caches everything even after restarting the game, it wouldn't explain why it happens regardless of founder rank, and whose profile it is(including my own).

I guess this is a bug that has something to do with the new addition to show all the founder ranks on player profiles in-game, before it only was Grandmasters.

lucky. im a grand master and they never fixed the bug where after a name change it doesnt show your planet.  

This is actually no bug and intended, your Solar Landmark is bound to the name you bought it with and does not change with a name change.

• 2 weeks later...
[...]

This is actually no bug and intended, your Solar Landmark is bound to the name you bought it with and does not change with a name change.

so... how does anyone know it is him then? He got a landmark but no one will ever know about it just because he changed his name? And what if someone else changes to his old name?