The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Why Do You Do This?!

-S--Nightmaric

Yeah, seems like an awful move. Maybe I'm wrong, but they made it sound like faster casting and toggleable hysteria are going to be tied to the skin.

So even after farming, building, polarizing and releveling Valkyr, you need to buy a 150 plat skin to have the good Valkyr.

It's against the rules for me to express my opinion of this practice honestly.

I like the the time limited stuff cos it makes it more valuable and special to have. and honestly for cosmetic stuff exclusivity is perfectly okay cos it just makes you look really cool. doesnt make your Tigris hit any harder if you Valkyr looks badass or like a pleb :D

Though I'm okay with a skin being time-limited only, since it doesnt affect the core gameplay and isn't really important to buy, I'm less okay with the fact that Valkyr's QOL improvements will depend on it, according to that devstream (they didnt make it sound like it will come along with every version of the frame). If it is what I think it is, I'm afraid Warframe is going to take its first step on the road to a real P2W system, where you have to buy something to enjoy more gameplay stuff (not only cosmetics) than other people.

I do hope I'm wrong...

I like the the time limited stuff cos it makes it more valuable and special to have. and honestly for cosmetic stuff exclusivity is perfectly okay cos it just makes you look really cool. doesnt make your Tigris hit any harder if you Valkyr looks badass or like a pleb :D

Whats the poimt when you dont see them anyway? I havent seen the nyx one in 4 months and i only play public.

Yeah, seems like an awful move. Maybe I'm wrong, but they made it sound like faster casting and toggleable hysteria are going to be tied to the skin.

So even after farming, building, polarizing and releveling Valkyr, you need to buy a 150 plat skin to have the good Valkyr.

It's against the rules for me to express my opinion of this practice honestly.

you misheard, valkyr is getting her abilities reworked regardless. the skin is just to push the silly cat theme