The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Why Do You Do This?!

-S--Nightmaric

Exclusive or not, whats the point with a skin if you never will see anybpdy use it? As i said before, i havent seen the nyx proto skins since early june and the excalibur proto is rare aswell, allthought ive seen it more often.

I feel its a waste of time beacuse people will buy it and leave it to rot ( like ive done with excal proto). I mean, if people are newer going to see it it basically loses the "exclusivness", why?

Beacuse nobody or wery few will see it and therefore they wont be "oooooh that guy have a exclusive skin,wow!" ( which is the feeling you people want beacuse in your world nobody else cant have what you got beacuse then you are not special. Sorry for the generalisation but ive seen this type of behavior from other games, which have ended up in conflicts and divided the community in "us and them")

I will buy the skin nonelessness, i just hope that IRL wont get in the way ( people apparently thinks that everyone sare glues to their computer 24:7)

Its nothing wrong with exclusive stuff and i would have accepted it more if we already had alot of alternative skins. But the problem is that we DONT.

Nyx overall is a rare frame to see, dosn't matter if its void or star chart, i've seen like only 2 nyxes in past week. But my main is nyx, and i use nemesis skin, and is feels so damn good when new dude staring at you and ask what warframe is it Edited by Hekovashi

Exclusive or not, whats the point with a skin if you never will see anybpdy use it? As i said before, i havent seen the nyx proto skins since early june and the excalibur proto is rare aswell, allthought ive seen it more often.

Funny because I run both Nyx with her Nemesis skin and Excal with his Proto armor very often (Nyx more then excal).

Gaze deep into the future, dear reader.

"Wow Xew, what an amazing wallet-opening Trinny skin you've got! I'm gonna go spend money for it!"

"Sorry bud, timed exclusive. Gotta wait to let people feel good about themselves or something, I dunno."

"Oh. I guess I won't give DE my money this time."

"Oi vey."

"Oi vey."

Horrible, isn't it?

When we already have cosmetics like Prime Accessories and homages to one of DE's earlier creations, do we really need an exclusivity barrier around every impressive remodeling skin added afterwards?