The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy Accuracy Nerf

(PSN)B0XMAN517

I'm a couple updates late to this, but after all the complaining (a lot done by myself) about the aimbot enemies for so long I feel I should create this thread.

As many Tenno remember, almost no maneuver could escape enemy fire. This made late game heavily reliant on cc spams. Now (I don't know which update changed the accuracy) you can bullet jump, wall dash, roll, sprint, etc. and avoid being hit regardless of cc. You're not invincible, but if skilled enough you're not going to get hit very much.

This may seem a small issue just reading this thread but, for those who remember sticking a pixel out and getting one shot killed by a nully facing the wrong way, this is a very welcomed change.

The added sound on bullets ricocheting against [insert terrain here] as you dodge like a boss is awesome

Edited by (PS4)B0XMAN517

My only complaint regarding enemy accuracy would have to be Ballistas. And it's less because of the fact that they can't be dodged at all (because they can be obviously) and more so the fact that you often have no idea they're even there, then suddenly they pop up for a millisecond and immediately remove a massive chunk of your health/shield.

An enemy that is basically guaranteed to remove a large amount of HP really needs some kind of telegraphing; Ballistas should have a laser sight mechanic where they actually have to be locked on to you for a second or so before firing instead of being able to MLG360noscope you from across the map the instant you enter their LoS.

Also, some enemies like Ancients and Tar MOAs also seem to have a knack for being able to hit you with their grapples and tar mortars even if you get behind them mid-animation, but otherwise I can't really complain. Parkour 2.0 definitely made the majority of enemies a bit more reasonable when it comes to their accuracy.

An enemy that is basically guaranteed to remove a large amount of HP really needs some kind of telegraphing; Ballistas should have a laser sight mechanic where they actually have to be locked on to you for a second or so before firing instead of being able to MLG360noscope you from across the map the instant you enter their LoS.

The laser sight is a nice idea... at least you can roughly know where they are istead of having them being almost invisible, in addition to being able to dodge their hits

Edited by Drufo