Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finishers Attack Speed Animation Not Working As Intended(Bug From 17.4.3)

B0N3M4N

So, today I've tested several times the new changes of the update 17.4.3 for the melee finishers which is:

• Attack speed Mods now affect melee finisher attack animation speed.

Said this I want to report that this is not working correctly.

While abilities of Warframes like Valkyr of Volt are capable of accelerating the animations actually the Mods are not, this include even decellerating them. Right now mods like Berserker, Fury, Spoiled Strike and so on are giving no advantage/disadvantage attack speed-wise while doing finisher.

Actually I've tried several weapons, like the Ack and Brunt, the Skana, the Scindo Prime and so on. But in the end using Fury or Berserker or Both on the same weapon still doesn't affect the finisher animation speed.

I hope this bug will be fixed soon because I was kinda excited when I've read this change(playing a lot with finishers since litterally ever, but ever tough about the fact of being too slow for their nature), so I'm waiting for a fix as soon as DE can.

Meanwhile if any other tenno can post a video about it I'd be glad of their support, this because my Computer right now its not in the condition of making one. Saying this if there's even some more information that anyone can give please write a reply for a better feedback to DE.

UPDATE: Actually I've tested again with a pair of Dex Dakra and I've noticed that the Fury Mod DOES affect the Finisher Animation Speed. This means that the game, while counting Fury as a Static modifier, can handle it, while having to manage on something like Berserker, which is based on activation and how many times it consecutively activate fails to update the Finisher Animation Speed. 

Edited by Redskull94