The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alright, Now We Really Need A Baro Time Extension

(XBOX)G R A V O C

I couldn't get to Baro yesterday with all of the server issues.

So I figured "I will visit Baro tomorrow when I get off of work!"

Now, that I am off of a 12 hour work shift, what do you know? Can't get Baro to even load into the relay with all of the server issues going on right now.

Don't even expect me to get onto Warframe at 4:30 in the morning tomorrow to try catching him before I go back into an early morning shift. I shouldn't be expected to jump through hoops to try working around a very tight 48 hour window, in which I can't even get on to buy from the guy!!

I don't want my Ducats to keep collecting dust, especially since there is finally something worth while buying.

- end rant.

- extend Baro for those of us who have lives.

Baro once was changed to please ones that have lives-"we can't farm duckhats fast enough so we miss stuff" ans now baro is repeat same useless crap over and over. Ask you friend, you girl you cat to check him

I have 4,700 Ducats bro. This is not a "I can't farm ducats fast enough" thread. This is a "I can't even connect to the freaking game with server downtime" thread.

I have 4,700 Ducats bro. This is not a "I can't farm ducats fast enough" thread. This is a "I can't even connect to the freaking game with server downtime" thread.

Some people just read the title and don't go any further than that other than drawing their own conclusions and making redundant comments

*sigh*