The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Said They Had 4 Frames In The Works ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(PSN)Akuma_Asura_

Why are you all excited about typhus? It's just a S#&$ty concept and few not so very good artworks. Also time frame, if you mean slo-mo frame is never gonna happen

Why are you so angry that people are hype for a frame that they like and has a good chance getting into the game since it's been talked about with the devs multiple times.

The art is awesome even has fan art of it already and the weapon that went with the frame has already been confirmed to be a addition in the game.

I just hope it stays somewhat close to it's original art.The weapon looked spot on.

EDIT:In a dev stream they actually said when typhus came up that "we have a lot in a queue so it's not something that will be worked on right away" basically saying it's gonna happen just maybe not right now.

Edited by Batwing

I really... REALLY don't want typhus.  Not because it isn't a cool design, but only because the design wont be the one the original artist has put forth.  It's not that I don't have confidence in DE, however I'd rather see what THEY can come up with.  I mean it would be nice to have Typhus, it will never BE 100% Typhus like we've seen in the design, I mean look at zephyr.  Zephyr in warframe is 'still' a awesome frame, but it is female and changed in many places and abilities too I believe.

So if we do get Typhus, we MUST prepare ourselves for not GETTING the fan-made Typhus, but instead getting DE's Interpretation, which is totally fine but fans will still rage lol.

I really... REALLY don't want typhus.  Not because it isn't a cool design, but only because the design wont be the one the original artist has put forth.  It's not that I don't have confidence in DE, however I'd rather see what THEY can come up with.  I mean it would be nice to have Typhus, it will never BE 100% Typhus like we've seen in the design, I mean look at zephyr.  Zephyr in warframe is 'still' a awesome frame, but it is female and changed in many places and abilities too I believe.

So if we do get Typhus, we MUST prepare ourselves for not GETTING the fan-made Typhus, but instead getting DE's Interpretation, which is totally fine but fans will still rage lol.

Hey man, remember that Typhus is a concept of a warframe. It is a package of ideas, that will utimately need to be tweaked and changed to fit into the game.

If a warframe looked pretty close to what Redskittlez have come up with comes along, great stuff for all fans of him. If they release a parasite-warframe with the same concept but that is changed in one way or another - we still get the concept.

Look at Ash Prime. How different those two are is staggering. It is still the same warframe, but with a whole new take on it.

Then on the other hand we have the Brawler concept art. The final model turned out to be allmost 100% exact replication of that design.

So it can be done and it can happen.

It is all up to DE when the time comes.

I think they meant wukong and atlas, and as for the other 2, they were probably reworks. I if remmeber right they did say" including Vakyr been reworked"

But prbably big chances that the last could just be a prime. It dependson what they mean by Work in progress with these frames, mdoel desing or skill design? idk thiss just what i think