Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can The Weapon Loadouts Lock Please?

The_Markness

I was hoping the would fix this in update 8, I'm sad to see it hasn't.

Basically, when you have more than one warframe, when you change a warframe the weapons don't change with them.
Some of us like specific weapons on specific warframes and like to change between 'frames a lot so... kinda bothersome.

It'd be more practical if the game remembered what weapon was last equipped on a warframe when changing it so it sticks, that's all :)

Sets would be niiiice :O

I colourize my Sentinel/Weapons after my Frame which im playing, everytime i change my Frame i must recolour my Sentinel/Weapons.

And like u said, i hate it rly much to change the Weapons with the Frames too.

when you change a warframe the weapons don't change with them.

Im positive they do change. If you switch to another frame, the weapons in your primary/secondary/melee should still be what they were when with the other frame. Even sentinels stay equipped when changing frames.

Unless, you mean mods between warframes, then I agree. And if im interpreting this wrong, then sorry :L

Im positive they do change. If you switch to another frame, the weapons in your primary/secondary/melee should still be what they were when with the other frame. Even sentinels stay equipped when changing frames.

Unless, you mean mods between warframes, then I agree. And if im interpreting this wrong, then sorry :L

If I have a Volt with a paris and I then change to an Excalibur, Excalibur will have a paris.

If I replace the paris with a latron and then change back to Volt, Volt will have a Latron.

What we want is the game to remember which weapon was assigned to what Warframe, yadig? :)

In my case I always want Volt ot have a paris and Excalibur to have a Latron.

I would really like to have weapon sets by warframe.

I currently use different weapon set for each warframe I have (and color them to match) and right now every time I switch to a different warframe I have to go into the menu and manually switch each weapon. It is time consuming and frustrating.

Please give us the ability to have saved weapon sets and have the weapons you are using tied to the individual warfame they are equipped to.