Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't become a founder.

Khalifa

PayPal returned error 10417

Mastercard - Just says unable to process etc.

This is what I find looking for that error code:

Considering Error Code #10417

‎Feb-01-2012 07:38 AM

Hello, everybody!

In my case, I found a solution for this problem. I went to my local bank depatment, and they explained, that my credit card should be registered in their "Safe on-line shopping program" or something like that, wich I can do on-line using my e-bank account.

Done that. Have no problem anymore.

Hope this will be helpful for someone.

Did you use your CC online before?

Edited by Ced23Ric

This is what I find looking for that error code:

Considering Error Code #10417

‎Feb-01-2012 07:38 AM

Hello, everybody!

In my case, I found a solution for this problem. I went to my local bank depatment, and they explained, that my credit card should be registered in their "Safe on-line shopping program" or something like that, wich I can do on-line using my e-bank account.

Done that. Have no problem anymore.

Hope this will be helpful for someone.

Did you use your CC online before?

I've used the same paypal account to buy on Steam, LoL, SOE.

So yeah, no problems with my bank.

Edit: Tried now, worked.

Edited by Hiseka

Definitely open a support ticket (support.warframe.com) if it doesn't come after a bit...

Will do.

Dang it, now I have to wait for a reply - theeeeeeeeeeeeeeen I can finally get a new warframe and some upgrades. :c

Edited by Hiseka

You could try playing the game and building one too

Yeah, I'll go and do Counselor Hek around a 100 times for a head, then build it for 12 hours - then when I get them all wait a good 3 days to get the whole frame, I'd do that with other frames when I have trinity, but right now I'm tired of playing the same one.

Yeah, I'll go and do Counselor Hek around a 100 times for a head, then build it for 12 hours - then when I get them all wait a good 3 days to get the whole frame, I'd do that with other frames when I have trinity, but right now I'm tired of playing the same one.

Oh man, once you realize that that's the only point to the game right now, you're going to get bored quick with a founder's pack.

Oh man, once you realize that that's the only point to the game right now, you're going to get bored quick with a founder's pack.

Riiiight, because Disciple will give me enough plat to buy every warframe with upgrades and weapons.

Sorry for trying to support the game and just cheesing my way to get ONE out of many warframes I tend to farm furiously for.

Riiiight, because Disciple will give me enough plat to buy every warframe with upgrades and weapons.

Sorry for trying to support the game and just cheesing my way to get ONE out of many warframes I tend to farm furiously for.

Nice attempt at the wounded pride play, didn't quite pull it off. You said you're buying the founder's pack because you don't want to grind; no one said anything about supporting or not supporting DE except you. The point is, there's precious little else to do at the moment besides grind, so if you're paying to bypass that...

Nice attempt at the wounded pride play, didn't quite pull it off. You said you're buying the founder's pack because you don't want to grind; no one said anything about supporting or not supporting DE except you. The point is, there's precious little else to do at the moment besides grind, so if you're paying to bypass that...

Yep, gonna stop right here.

I never said I don't want to grind, never.

Also I just said I'm going to farm the other frames like hell, who is stupid enough to buy every frame and weapon? Then what's the point to a game? Lol, you're smart. :3 K bye.

Yep, gonna stop right here.

I never said I don't want to grind, never.

Also I just said I'm going to farm the other frames like hell, who is stupid enough to buy every frame and weapon? Then what's the point to a game? Lol, you're smart. :3 K bye.

Ouch, low blow to the people who bought Master and Grand Master packs. But it's okay, you used smileys to soften the blow.

who is stupid enough to buy every frame and weapon? Then what's the point to a game?

Ouch, low blow to the people who bought Master and Grand Master packs.

Well, some people save up their platinum, eh? Just because you bought the founder's pack it doesn't mean you can go and spend all of your platinum.

Ouch, low blow to the people who bought Master and Grand Master packs. But it's okay, you used smileys to soften the blow.

Actually, I'm going to upgrade to Master simply because I like supporting this game. The dev feedback and interaction has been superb, and I reckon they deserve it, not everyone buys the founders packs for the platinum.

It's nice to get quick orokins and open slots, though.

Still no mail, still no ticket reply. :c

The devs are apparently burning through all of the supoprt tickets - expect a reply soon.

EDIT:

Crap. Crap. I forgot to add a word. They are not done with the support tickets (as far as I know)

Edited by Tauxi

The devs are apparently through all of the supoprt tickets - expect a reply soon.

Thanks mate. :D

Even though I'm 20 USD poorer on my account, I apparently haven't purchased the Disciple pack.

Guess I'll have to wait for my next 20 USD and buy it again..

Edited by Hiseka