Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Not Official) Launch Date Of Atlas ?

Flustershy

So as they previewed the atlas and Wu kong frame it came to me.When are they going to launch the atlas frame.Now here is some speculationThe frame is rendered animated named modeled and all that...So basicly what is left (what they said in the dewstream) is giving the rock golems names, obviously and giving them their own animation (in stream they used powerfist animations)So (this is speculation not canon so don't be asking when did they say this that etc) i personally think that Atlas will launch with 17.5 .Ofcourse i can and most likely will be wrong, But think about it is DE seriously going to hold a frame that finished to be launched at X-mas with U18 or so ?So a non canon summary= Atlas will be coming in 2 weeks

Also Forums 2.0 Please i had all that text in cool divided sections and stuff, and now it looks like ugly wall of text.

So as they previewed the atlas and Wu kong frame it came to me. When are they going to launch the atlas frame. Now here is some speculation The frame is rendered animated named modeled and all that... So basicly what is left (what they said in the dewstream) is giving the rock golems names, obviously and giving them their own animation (in stream they used powerfist animations) So (this is speculation not canon so don't be asking when did they say this that etc) i personally think that Atlas will launch with 17.5 . Ofcourse i can and most likely will be wrong, But think about it is DE seriously going to hold a frame that finished to be launched at X-mas with U18 or so ? So a non canon summary= Atlas will be coming in 2 weeks

Also Forums 2.0 Please i had all that text in cool divided sections and stuff, and now it looks like ugly wall of text.

Seems like a few of you guys are Highly anticipating the release of Atlas.

Im actually more excited for Wukong since I play alil bit of League and My brother Loves Wukong he might play Warframe now xD

So 2 weeks 2 days meh close enough...

Seems like a few of you guys are Highly anticipating the release of Atlas.

Im actually more excited for Wukong since I play alil bit of League and My brother Loves Wukong he might play Warframe now xD

Yeah i liked What Wu Kong looked like but as theys said MINIMUM of 45 days till global build
And knowing DE they never launch anything on the Minimum time limit its barely either on time or then late But wu kong will not be coming for 45 days for sure..

Edited by NovusNova
Removed " " from post

So 2 weeks 2 days meh close enough...

Yeah i liked What Wu Kong looked like but as theys said MINIMUM of 45 days till global build

And knowing DE they never launch anything on the Minimum time limit its barely either on time or then late But wu kong will not be coming for 45 days for sure..

Well at the moment they have been working on 4 frames at once of which Atlas and Wukong were most likely part of, I believe they are trying to rush frames out so they can get the fan concept for Typhus made into a reality since fans have wanted Typhus for around a year or more.