Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Optional Slot/reactor When Buying Frames

EpikEnvy

Currently, Warframes, when purchased with Platinum, come with a reactor and their own Warframe slot. This is nice because it saves us having to wait for a reactor, and, we don't have to pay for a slot. But, what if we already have an open slot and reactors sitting around in our inventory? The only reason I can imagine that Frames can cost up to 375~ or so is because they come bundled with a reactor and slot of their own, 40 platinum by itself.

I would like to see a feature that would, upon prompting to purchase a frame, have the option to remove the reactor and/or free slot, saving 20-40 platinum per option taken away. As someone who's spent far too much money on this game, I know that every little bit of platinum counts and builds up over time. If I have a free slot and reactor already, why would I want to pay even more?

Edited by EpikEnvy

Well you see, the idea isn't that you're paying for the Warframe, the reactor and the slot. It's that as a bonus for paying your money to the game, you gain these extra things. That's just an aspect of the Pay to Win system that helps you get all of this stuff faster. So the prices you see are the prices of the Warframes by themselves, and it's not gonna change.

New warframes will come... and also why have an empty slot if you dont intend on having a warframe fill that slot up when you bought it?

But still I agree on having the possibilty to take either one or both and pay less plat when purchasing a warframe.