Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ultimate Group Of Enemies?

Devanor

First and foremost if this is the wrong place i apologize.

On to the main point: if you all that are reading this got to pick 1 enemy from each faction, which one would you take, based on which is most annoying/dangerous according to you.

For me, that'd be Grineer Roller, Railgun Moa and Infested Leapers.

What can i say? Permastagger!

Edited by Devanor

Grineer Scorpion, knock down and dragged into group of guys.

Railgun Moa, staggers.

Crawler, miss them sometimes with all the stuff on the ground in infested missions, once stunned, too late.

Edited by Mickey1779

Grineer Scorpion, knock down and dragged into group of guys.

Railgun Moa, staggers.

Crawler, miss them sometimes with all the stuff on the ground in infested missions, once stunned, too late.

Hilarious, just f*ck*ng hilarious! Getting pulled by a scorpion into multiple nauseous crawlers, after that it's pretty much GG xD

Ancient Noxious, Grineer Commander, Shield Osprey.

The thought of Grineer Commanders teleporting you in the middle of an Ancient Noxious mobs while all have some Shield Ospreys shielding them... I'm laughing like an idiot.

The thought is funny, indeed! But shield ospreys... i'm not one to judge, but wouldn't shockwave moa be better? or railgun perhaps... but it was a funny idea, commanders and toxic!

Scorpion for the grineer, toxic ancients for the infested and leech ospreys for corpus.

They can drag you in, stagger you and melt shields and health at the same time. And if we're doing all the factions then add in the orokin osprey just to make it that bit more annoying,

Corpus- Railgun moa's, they don't miss, they stagger, shoot too often, and deal boatloads of damage. If I die on Pluto, its either this enemy, or a very lucky Corpus Tech.

Grineer- Scorch, flame blocks vison and does a lot of damage quickly.

Infected- Toxic Ancients, they don't even have to attack you to hurt you, and it goes straight to health.

Corrupted- Orokin Ancient. Since I like to run Volt in Tower 1 and sometimes Tower 2, these electric immune annoyances tend to cause me issues. Even when I'm not Volt, these things are bullet sponges with knockback, healing all nearby enemies.