Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Duelling Room

Hollow_Knight

Sorry if this is either in the wrong place or there is already a thread about it, but I couldn't find one.

We just finished building the duelling room in our dojo, and it does not appear to work.  There are no options for interacting with it other than the "Queue for Destruction" button.

Is this a common bug?  Or is there something we can do to fix it?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Edited by Hollow_Knight

my clan is small and we tried to build a room put all my resources into it and it was at 63 percent and when i came back it was gone and so was all my stuff i put in i never got it back has this happened too you and what can i do 

my clan is small and we tried to build a room put all my resources into it and it was at 63 percent and when i came back it was gone and so was all my stuff i put in i never got it back has this happened too you and what can i do 

no, he already built the duel room but he doesn't know how to use it..  about your lost materials.. sounds bizare, the materials should be returned

Btw, since we're planning to make a duel room tomorow too, i would like to know how to use it, so i will be following this thread

Edited by Hatr

Sorry, some clarification.  Whenever people try to duel they don't seem to be able to hurt each other and then they have to leave.  Then the duelling room is inoperable until we get everyone out of the dojo and go back in. (which is like herding cats)

Yeah, I experienced the bug myself and after I rejoined the Dojo the room was still bugged.

It felt like if you were trapped in a cage tbh.

PS: Hey Hollow, how did you manage to kick the AFK guy?

Edited by Darkwave1098