Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Dojo Suggestion] Clan Noticeboard

Fortune_Silver

Just a thought, but what about a clan noticeboard in the dojo? you could set it so that the warlords could select what ranks could post there, so that clans could co-ordinate better with people who are offline. like if someone posted something like "To all clan members: Void run at 6 on Tuesday" or stuff like that

Just a thought, but what about a clan noticeboard in the dojo?

I like this idea. You could also write things like "New construction started on the second floor, ferrite and salvage needed..blah blah"

Or perhaps the warlord can engage the clan in a poll where people can vote for which dojo room to build next, or any other matter.

They should add a personal forum for the clan in the dojos so people can list any complaints or info for other members.

This is a great idea, I'd also love to be able to easily gauge the priorities of my clan through democracy, so how about having polls be an option in those forums? (would also be great to be able to check the real life warframe forums from within the game (but that may break immersion for some!))

Just a thought, but what about a clan noticeboard in the dojo? you could set it so that the warlords could select what ranks could post there, so that clans could co-ordinate better with people who are offline. like if someone posted something like "To all clan members: Void run at 6 on Tuesday" or stuff like that

Already on top of that idea check out my ideas thread:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/53376-dojo-architecture-ideas-revamp/#entry551058