Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Hysteria Counter?

(XBOX)Drvnzer

Was watching the devstream to look at valkyr hysteria and i noticed a counter in the top right corner. Rebecca asked what it did and everyone was quiet.... Like they was scared of what people would say if they said what it did so they changed the subject. I looked in the comments but no one said anything about this.

So does anyone no wat it is or do you think its a nerf?

Not sure if they changed it too or not but Im hoping/guessing it's something relating to the slow from warcry so maybe if you didn't make warcry toggleable still with hysteria its a counter where the more it goes up when deactivated enemies around you get slowed depending on the counters amount. If not that then the counter either increases damage incrementally so 1000>1.1 mult 5000>1.2 etc. Or maybe which is what people wanted, it a was a way to increase melee multipliers timer so with the increase in counter increase in melee multiplier timer increases.

Honestly I think it's the amount of damage valkyr is going to take after hysteria turns off. That's all nothing big. 

I dont think so, in the devstream the number goes to +1300 and after she deactivate hysteria she didnt get that much damage, also, the counter goes up whenever you kill an enemy so it seems to be more related to damage.

Edited by Rhaenxys

• 4 months later...

"Valkyr emits an aura with a radius of 5 meters around her while Hysteria is active, and 30% of the total damage she ignores is stored. If any enemies are within this aura when Hysteria is deactivated, Valkyr will be dealt 25% of all stored damage as  Impact damage." -Warframe Wikia. Pretty sure it's something related to this. :]