[DE]Rebecca

Update 17.4.5

Tipedo and Amphis join the conclave! 

Sweet.

Edited by KingTaro

All these blue and jade default colors really show the work that's been transferred here or are aimed at the Chinese version of Warframe.

• Upvote 4

Thanks for an awesome update. awesome fixes (the floating backpacks were so annoying, or the fpp camera bug).

MyGWxpd.png

:D:D:D:D:D

Test results optimistic. Performance unaffected. The report is clear: Noggle Capacity must be increased by 3x the amount! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

It is happening tomorrow! 

Yeah... Reb totally has a healthy influence on the game.

Also,

Still no fix for: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/524775-syndicate-leaders-dialogue-not-appearing-in-syndicate-daily-missions/

Edited by Raniu
  • Upvote 11

I READ IT AS 17.5 AT FIRST AND GOT REALLY EXCITED

new throwing dagger though, i love those and will be sure to pick them up.

Let the noggpocalypse begin!

• Upvote 1

*Fixed the camera becoming stuck inside the player’s head after using the Menu, a hacking panel, or experiencing any other perspective-altering events.*

By the divines finaly! Now i dont have to deal with motion sickness, as others might also been getting from it.

• Upvote 6

• Fixed the camera becoming stuck inside the player’s head after using the Menu, a hacking panel, or experiencing any other perspective-altering events.

Good bye unofficial first-person mode....

• Upvote 13

Additions

• Darvo and Clem Missions:  Players can now take a special weekly Mission from Darvo in the Relays that will reward players with an additional Clem Blueprint.  This Mission is only available after the completion of the Man of Few Words Quest. Please note upon completion, a 7-day cooldown will take effect before being able to re-run the mission.

so happy about this addition, I dont think I can be any happier about this

Edited by NotWhoItSeems
  • Upvote 2