Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.4.5

[DE]Rebecca

Darvo and Clem Missions:  Players can now take a special weekly Mission from Darvo in the Relays that will reward players with an additional Clem Blueprint.  This Mission is only available after the completion of the Man of Few Words Quest. Please note upon completion, a 7-day cooldown will take effect before being able to re-run the mission.

\o/

Clem, best pet ever!!!

PS: Cute crit kunai, inst-craft them and need a catalyser as lotus's Friday Gift. :3 (syndicats primaries have suck all remaining, think about that) :p

Edited by ZeGreymane

Update 17.4.5

Changes

• As vaulting is currently disabled in-game we are temporarily removing the auto-vault toggle option from the options menu.  This feature (and ability) may return in the near future.

Am really not liking movement 2.0.

The slide->lunge/summersault vaulting is gone.

The rail-topple vaulting is gone.

The cool wallrun animation is gone.

The auto-backflip opposite direction at end of wall run is gone.

It's all so slower... :(

And slash-dash seems so...impotently dysfunctional now. Not to mention the vertical slash dash is utterly useless now that the new movement drill-spin jump renders it entirely obsolete as a manoeuvring/movement tool.

But other than that, awesome everything. I guess. :P

Am really not liking movement 2.0.

The slide->lunge/summersault vaulting is gone.

The rail-topple vaulting is gone.

The cool wallrun animation is gone.

The auto-backflip opposite direction at end of wall run is gone.

It's all so slower... :(

And slash-dash seems so...impotently dysfunctional now. Not to mention the vertical slash dash is utterly useless now that the new movement drill-spin jump renders it entirely obsolete as a manoeuvring/movement tool.

But other than that, awesome everything. I guess. :P

also, cant wall run and shoot at the same time anymore, which kinda makes it a bit pointless. The whole point was to stay mobile, but now you are more mobile and therefor harder to hit without doing acrobatics, its kinda stupid. Plus air attacks with melee are useless now, as you dont travel far enough to hit anything.

And whats with the weird spirally barrel roll thing? how is that better? looks really silly. all they had to do was remove the ridiculous amount of momentum that built up whilst moving, and it would of been perfect.

Rant over :P

I thaught this update will bring the good news about mesa. I am waiting her nerf, when will she get nerfed.

Why do ppl keep complaining about wanting her nerfed? she already got balanced with a huge damage nerf, deal with it.

And to me, it seems like her energy drains a lot faster than it used to, even with 175% E.Efficiency

Edited by Alanthier

Why do ppl keep complaining about wanting her nerfed? she already got balanced with a huge damage nerf, deal with it.

And she chews through her energy in an instant.

The problem this type of nerfs is that you force people into using a certain frame in a very specific team combo.

Especially single player mode suffered a lot because the warframes get balanced according on optimal team compilation.

Some warframes have really become useless or unplayable outside of farm teams.

And for me thats kinda sad.