Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Initial Breakdown On Clan Dojo And Suggestions

Quazar123

Well First i want to say that i absolutly love how this game is progressing and want to point out that the DE did point out that the dojo was in alpha so i expect many changes to take place over the years i am planning on playing this game. I am in a clan with my three brothers, my niece, and a few close friends that i know in real life, at this time we number around seven and only two of us have time to get online dailly the others we see ones a week some only once a month.I would like to make a few points to state my self biased opinion based on my experiences.

• The Dojo is great, but the cost for building should be scaled slightlly, im not saying make a clan of 250 people have to pay a huge amount, im just wanting to put the thought out that when a clan hits about 100 players that add say a small increase in material cost to the current cost but make it be in a way that it doesnt really effect the speed that the clan can make the dojo just to incourage everyone to add a few materials here and there. For smaller clans like mine who are more of a tight nit group have it scalled the other direction I have over 150 hours of game play time, one brother 80 hours , and my other brother 135 or so hours, we dumped all of our materials into 2 rooms a cross hall and a reactor since they use diffrent materials and we still have a extreamly long way to go to just get one room done, I think it should be scaled down more then up so that when say with 365 hours more then 15 days of play time can build a room, it will be a great acomplishment to be able to build anything with it as it is now.
  • Credits are Fine as of price (might want to scale up)
  • Forma are Fine as of price (makes void missions have that anticipation of getting somthing you need after all the other things have been farmed, may want to make the drop rate of non blueprint forma more common)
  • Reasearch needs definite tweeking (Needs a detailed scaling system to give smaller clans at least a chance to make somthing without having to literally play this game for years or months farming, i do not however see it as unreasonable to have it take a clan a month to build a weapon especially if its a awesome weapon that in other cases may be considered a "game breaker, or overpowered"with the limit it will allow for the more hardcore gamers (my self) and completionest stay invested in this game in the comming years.)
  • Materials like previously stated need a small scalling system (I will later be creating a detailed system that i think would be good based on an average rate i can farm materials and what i see as a fair time to take per person to create a hallway,reactor, sparing area, and all the other rooms avalible in the dojo.)
  • Rushing the rooms using platinum like previously stated need a small scalling system (However in this case i think that the scaling may not be nessisary because those that can't afford the plat or are in a small clan should just wait the time for it to finish its not going to kill you to wait,Ive gotten sick and tired of the QQ people crying and whining that they can't get what they want "Now!! and Free" sorry people thats not how life works and you should learn to get over it now.)

I thank any and all who take the time to read my post and especialy thank any DEVs that read it i also want to hear others points of views espectially from larger clans to get a better perspective.

The dojo resources aren't a problem. I'm in a clan with 15-20 active contributing people and we've just finished building dueling room, reactor, elevator and two cross connectors. We're about to build the labs and we'll be researching stuff before the weekend. 

If you are in a small clan of ~10 people (I wouldn't call a clan with 5 people a clan....) Then sure it will be slow, but you will have alot of content to look forward to, and something to strive for. Also, it's a nano spore zink, so be happy.

The dojo resources aren't a problem. I'm in a clan with 15-20 active contributing people and we've just finished building dueling room, reactor, elevator and two cross connectors. We're about to build the labs and we'll be researching stuff before the weekend. 

If you are in a small clan of ~10 people (I wouldn't call a clan with 5 people a clan....) Then sure it will be slow, but you will have alot of content to look forward to, and something to strive for. Also, it's a nano spore zink, so be happy.

Thats cool and good feedback i am hoping that the inactive members of my clan will be more active in the game or that ill be able to get more members that will be active, I guess im just trying to get my opinion out that i feel with a little bit of scaling it would make the idea of staying in a very small clan more practical then it is. As it is now having a small clan with only 2 or 3 active members and 5 almost always inactive members is not practical at all if you want to be able to have a dojo. I spend a large majority of my time playing warframe and have since i joined so i have a pretty good idea that for the amount of mats needed i will have to farm for at least 20 hours of gameplay to finish the cross hallway , like i said in my OP i will be going over how long it takes me to actually farm what i need. Also even if i find that the amount of farming required isnt as much as i have predicted by having no scaling at all for a small clan or bigger clan it makes the incentive to clan hop large. Personally i don't care if the big clans can get there entire dojo built in a short time, what i'm worried about is that for smaller clans it takes such a rediculous amount of farming to try out new content that it throws off players, for me and my two brothers that have been active saw the amounts at first we were dismayed but after awhile we decided to take it as a challenge. The other members of our clan that have very busy lives and have only a few hours to play the game a day have gone completely inactive since they saw that they would have to spend that much time farming to get to try out new things.They would much rather just play and support some other game that is easier to try new things without as much time investment. Also like you said we who are active in my clan are greatlly looking forward to the new content and are striving to get to it but after many days of farming and haveing only 40% done on one hallway we are feeling that it would be better to invest are time not farming for mats but to just get the mats as we farm for somthing else like a warframe or maxing out weapons/frames and that would make getting the the dojo built just somthing that gets done after a long time and not somthing that we were able  to work "hard" for to build for ourselves.

Edit: also sorry for posting in wrong area didnt see the

Dojo Feedback area when i posted this please move if you want Edited by Quazar123