Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synoid Gammacor -> Buff It !

(XBOX)Dynamix606

Sometimes community feedback is a double-edged sword. People who act like they know game development could ruin something for someone else. 

If that nerf was justified, I wonder why I don't see it around anymore? If it is now balanced, where are the supporters ingame? I don't know. All I know is that I don't see NEARLY as many synoid gammacors these days. I wonder why?

+1 since the nerf, people is going for the grineer counter part (atomos) which is like 3x times better than the gammacor

grammar correction : people are not is .

meh i don't and the only reason because people use it is for the chain reaction

when i said better, i meant for the overall not just the damage, which is still better than gammacor

+1 since the nerf, people are going for the grineer counter part (atomos) which is like 3x times better than the gammacor

You realize the reason atomos is better is because they nerfed the S.Gammacor... right?

Edited by HyokaChan

A real simple fix:
1. Revert synoid gammacor before nerf

2. Lower the pre-nerf synoid gammacor's base damage

DE underestimates the severity of ammo economy compared to damage. In late/endgame content, it's extremely easy to spend tremendous amounts of ammo to kill a single enemy. Because ammo drops are based on chance (chance for ammo to drop and the chance that ammo is for secondary weapons), you can't consistently maintain a weapon built around being a bullet hose.

In fact, the only way to use the synoid gammacor for late/endgame content is to use both a (primed) mutation mod and the pistol scavenger aura. Unfortunately, pistol scavenger already kills it's endgame viability, since you're sacrificing a more valuable aura like corrosive projection just to use the synoid gammacor.

Lol you are kidding me right? you sad you cant just go for full damage mods?

Install (primed) ammo mutation and stop crying.

Try using the Secura Dual Cestra and tell me how that sizes up.

btw im not with this OP's idea im just giving my opinion , btw who dafuq uses a gammacor these days bieng honest here , who uses cestras , who uses krakens? these are all weapons that need a rework or just need to be removed

btw im not with this OP's idea im just giving my opinion , btw who dafuq uses a gammacor these days bieng honest here , who uses cestras , who uses krakens? these are all weapons that need a rework or just need to be removed

Im using it with frost, perfectly fine, using the secura cestras with Hydroid.

No clue why you would limit yourself to what is currently the best in the game, variation is the spice of life.

Unless something is completely useless or broken, but I dont know any weapons which truely are that bad (and yes I leveled everything (apart from the latest 3) ingame so far.

I feel like you just didn't read most of the points in this thread.

And you would be right, I responded to OP's topic starter

• 2 weeks later...

Im using it with frost, perfectly fine, using the secura cestras with Hydroid.

No clue why you would limit yourself to what is currently the best in the game, variation is the spice of life.

No one wants to risk going down because of a single flaw in their weapon, like a long reload time.