Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Get A Fix On Drops Please?

Afroman12

Not drop rates (of course that can be tweaked) but actual drops. I've had it 6 times where the BP of a Frame goes flying off when we kill the boss into the water or pit... we go all around to look for where it teleported to no avail. Can this game be made into something where I don't have to pick up loot or possibly where gravity turns these things into steel bricks so as soon as a boss dies or a normal mob dies it just falls straight to the ground hard and fast and sticks there?

Additional Notes: I would love to see a permeate waypoint system on mods. It disappears while I'm fighting and people sometimes won't remark it.

I would also love if blueprints wern't tiny hard to see orbs. Make orbs bigger or make them something mod size?

Edited by BakaGamer

Best thing I can say for now: Don't use melee or high impact attacks such as shotguns, bolt-weapons, or any warframe direct damage ability.

All of these will cause the bp to fly.

I've been trying to tell people this since Feb...

I mentioned this a while back, was told if they go into the water they re appear in the centre of the platform (where the boss is first seen) but haven't had anything enter the water since so can't confirm it's true. This mostly happens with Earth boss.

I mentioned this a while back, was told if they go into the water they re appear in the centre of the platform (where the boss is first seen) but haven't had anything enter the water since so can't confirm it's true. This mostly happens with Earth boss.

It isn't. Some even end up in really high up impossible to reach places.