Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Apparently Frost Prime (Main) Bp Is A Void Reward.

R3leaZ

Seriously? So much for being exclusive... Could aswell make Vandals drop there or founder gear or exclusive colours (/sarcasm). But seriously Steve said it was exclusive to the event and now it drops from the currently Pay2Play Void missions? Sigh.... DE.... This game is getting a lot less attractive to me.

EDIT: Next time when you call an item event exclusive then keep it that way or else just don't.

EDIT: Edited it just for you Paul.

Edited by R3leaZ

Seeing as I made my account right after the event ended, I'd be stuck with a bunch of parts and nothing to do with them. I wouldn't mind having some way to get the bp. If they really said that it was exclusive and meant it, then that's probably not good though.

Edited by http404error

Pay2play void missions my &#!. Got 6 keys today from farming lol, if you're not going to pay, at least put in some effort to get the things you need. Stop whining. Share keys, and people will share keys with you. Join a clan, free void runs. I mean really?

English is not my native language so that's my excuse.

Then you are forgiven, this time.

'Less and less attractive' would be how to say it.

On topic: I don't remember them actually stating it was exclusive to that event, only that it was given as a reward.

Pay2play void missions my &#!. Got 6 keys today from farming lol, if you're not going to pay, at least put in some effort to get the things you need. Stop whining. Share keys, and people will share keys with you. Join a clan, free void runs. I mean really?

Do you actually know how much my clan and I have done to try getting keys? We've grinded for so long that it isn't funny anymore. I only managed to go to Void missions since a friend (non-clan) of mine payed to get his keys.

EDIT: RNG can be truely annoying.

Edited by R3leaZ

it being found in the void is quite rare and says to the people who had real life to take care of and missed it says  its ok if you try hard enough you're welcome. but if you already have the frost prime BP then dw it wont fill up your inventory.  it would be more unfair to let all those people that missed the event get nothing out of the void because they have a million frost prime BP but can never make.

Do you actually know how much my clan and I have done to try getting keys? We've grinded for so long that it isn't funny anymore. I only managed to go to Void missions since a friend (non-clan) of mine payed to get his keys.

Then you are doing it wrong. Farm Io = win

it being found in the void is quite rare and says to the people who had real life to take care of and missed it says  its ok if you try hard enough you're welcome. but if you already have the frost prime BP then dw it wont fill up your inventory.  it would be more unfair to let all those people that missed the event get nothing out of the void because they have a million frost prime BP but can never make.

I dont really care about it being available again. Just Steve said that it would be an event exclusive and now we find out it actually isn't.

EDIT:

Then you are doing it wrong. Farm Io = win

And what if I told you me and my clan farmed both Io and Xini to infinity?

Edited by R3leaZ

And what if I told you my clan farmed both Io and Xini to infinity?

That you don't pray to the RNG god enough. Also, you can't farm something to infinity since infinity is not a number.

Edited by Mupplo

That you don't pray to the RNG god enough. Also, you can't farm something to infinity since infinity is not a number.

You know what I'm getting at... sigh.

Besides, why bring this up now when update 8 was days ago? 

Since I never knew the actual main Frost Prime BP was a void reward.

Edited by R3leaZ

What would be the point of void for new players if they could get the frost prime parts but not the BP? Who cares if you killed some fusion moas, i didn't do it for a reward, I did it because I wanted to help reach the goal. If anything it means you can focus on t2 and t1 which are much easier and not worry about grinding t3 for the BP. Who cares about it being exclusive, unless you want to feel like some special snowflake, which is pretty pathetic.