Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Will The New Star Chart Also Resolve The Scanning Rep Grind Issue?

7grims

It's not only draco that as become a must, that as become that place that is so far better then any other, players don't even consider farming and grinding any other way.

In the same way doing void also haves those huge advantages, that keeps players pined in it.

And recently with the weekend credit boost, we observed as dark sector were the only or few places with good gain.

Scanning for simaris reputation is also halted in a nich, right now the efficient way to do it, is in pluto, the higher enemies hold the higher rep points.

No surprise here, pluto everyday, always the same corpus and tile-sets.

It would be good that the new star chart also resolves this barreled grind, by either making all planets/nodes in a region reward with the same amount of rep, or that rep points are tied to the players mastery rank.

Since we have so many cool planets, like phobos, europa, earth, eris, etc, for a change I would love to make my daily rep with another faction or place.

Actual variation and diversity.

Simaris is the only "syndicate" without alerts or challenges, which makes it the hardest to grind.
That was something that I've seen as a problem when Simaris started getting things that people really want rather than being a niche, so I actually threw out the alerts thing here and there to see if someone would bandwagon, and eventually managed to get Steve to answer in a prime time when he was on the chat, the answer was yes, but this doesn't mean it will be done any time soon, if ever, but if anything, it makes me a bit glad that a dev gave a sign of approval, so it might happen, rather than just a straight nope! never! (it's not that I don't trust them, it's just that some times things happen, and other more important things end up taking the time that was supposed to be used on "minor" things or things that aren't just ready yet, we can see that with Focus and how we still don't have it but it still has the "soon" tag on it, though mostly because many concepts for Focus were cannibalized and used on other systems.)