Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your 2014 April Fool's Joke Leaked Early

Flunky

people asked for it enough, here it is and now people are upset.  where can i buy logic?

They're upset because it's a complete waste of mod capacity for something that has no effective benefit.  Seems a fair reaction to me.

people asked for it enough, here it is and now people are upset.  where can i buy logic?

yeah we're supposed to get on our knees and praise de for any implementation, no matter how bad. logic

Lech Kril does ice damage and melee corpus crewmen does lightning damage

Ice Levels not Ice Damage. When there is an Ice level it'll knock your shields down by 50% or something. Then you get 3% more shields? Lol nooo useless.

there  is one for fire too.... 3%  not to mention that environment effects are random so you cant even plan to take one with you.

The fire resistance one (Flame Repellent) is 2% unranked. It also takes 4 to 9 points for 2% to 12% of fire resistance. You can get +90% shield recharge rate or +320% health for 9 points.

No, I'm not kidding.

Edited by Inofor

it should give near 100% maxed out - considering that the environmental effects are random so most of the time it would make 0 difference and woudl waste waluable mod slots.

And should work with environment effects only (not mob damage).

Like 25/45/60/80/90% environment resist(fire,vacuum AND cold al together) RARE - so its worth the gamble of having it only sometimes.