Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Cheating To...

Thypari2013

...have 10+ accounts to increase the chance on daily reward Void Keys?

Got into an argument with a friend. He says it is: "Emergent gameplay" and the logical result of the low drop rates.

I said it is exploiting.

Discuss!

Edited by Thypari2013

Not really, since you can only play on the account that has it. Unless he has two computers.

Then he is a very smart man. lol. 

I actually have three accounts, to play as different warframes, but now I might take two in the void at a time since I do have two computers. Just one is my roommates and he is normally on. But at the same time, it doesn't matter. I don't think its cheating. 

I hope this doesn't become a thing. People like your friend ruin things for my brother and a close friend of mine who play from the same IP and always get accused of being alternate accounts.

How can it be alternate accounts if they are playing the game parallel? Do humans now have 4 arms and hands?

How can it be alternate accounts if they are playing the game parallel? Do humans now have 4 arms and hands?

Someone logs in on their laptop, then plays on their desktop.

Regardles, its an exploit, and im sure somewhere in the agreement, there is something to "only having one account"

...have 10+ accounts to increase the chance on daily reward Void Keys?

Got into an argument with a friend. He says it is: "Emergent gameplay" and the logical result of the low drop rates.

I said it is exploiting.

Discuss!

CleverGirl_Fullpic_1.gif?1278398664