The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: No Stamps Required

[DE]Megan

Old submission

As I don't have any mountains in my country I love to watch snowly mountains in corpus outpost :)

oT8evjD.jpg

My pro Photoshop skillz :D

P.S. Im using PRIMETIME Font for Pluto, Coming and Winter if someone likes it.

Ow, just noticed that its supposed to be a postcard, hope I can change my submission to proper one.

This is more like postcard :)

jKGFKE9.png

P.S. Also your hair is awesome.

Edited by AnnoyingBanana

we had a good time in our campfire mother lotus we sang the campfire song, found some lovely Kubrow, has to take care of some Grineer, burn some Marshmallows and slept in a awesome tree house here is our card to say that we had a Blast (if you don't see the post card sorry I don't know how to post the picture with it and just copy the link to see it, Thank you ^^)     

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/hju/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Anime/Warframe%20contest.jpg

Edited by (PS4)Zeon_95

we had a good time in our campfire mother lotus we sang the campfire song, found some lovely Kubrow, has to take care of some Grineer, burn some Marshmallows and slept in a awesome tree house here is our card to say that we had a Blast (if the card doesn't how up well I kind of don't know how tpto post it XPP) file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/hju/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Anime/Warframe%20contest.jpg 

Use some image hosting like imgur.com and use [ img][ /img] tags (without spaces) put image link between tags like - [ img]url/to/image[ /img] (without spaces)