Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Prime Accesory Pack You Think Will Be With The Next Pa?

DonGheddo

Saw a weird psuedo leak that was probably fake, but had a sugatra and kubrow armor.

Pretty much the worst accessories you could EVER try to market. I don't think DE is that stupid.

Same deal with Odonata Prime considering the condition archwing is/was in. You'd think they wouldn't do it but they'll just do it anyways, obviously you can't not go with primed kubrow armor if you launch a primed kubrow with it.

Same deal with Odonata Prime considering the condition archwing is/was in. You'd think they wouldn't do it but they'll just do it anyways, obviously you can't not go with primed kubrow armor if you launch a primed kubrow with it.

That's an upgrade and has mastery rank attached. Sugatras that aren't the Pyra are pretty much the least noticeable cosmetic in the entire game, so why in the world would I pay $50 for one if I won't even spend 20 plat on it?

And kubrows are way worse off than Archwing. Not only do they rely on weak AI, but DE keeps players who like kubrows from doing the two most important things at the same time: breeding and using. It's a baffling decision that just shows an unwillingness to let us experience kubrow as content out of fear we'll see how bad it is (though we already know).

Kubrow armor would just be DE's way of telling me not to buy Trinity Prime.

Aren't the accessories in a completely different pack to begin with?

I'll probably do my usual thing and buy the PA accessories then use the included plat to obtain the contents of the main pack.

It's Naviga Prime Sugatra and Kavasa Kubrow Prime Armor :D

Source? 

Also, any info on what weapons are included?

That's an upgrade and has mastery rank attached. Sugatras that aren't the Pyra are pretty much the least noticeable cosmetic in the entire game, so why in the world would I pay $50 for one if I won't even spend 20 plat on it?

And kubrows are way worse off than Archwing. Not only do they rely on weak AI, but DE keeps players who like kubrows from doing the two most important things at the same time: breeding and using. It's a baffling decision that just shows an unwillingness to let us experience kubrow as content out of fear we'll see how bad it is (though we already know).

There have been many packs that came with a Sugatra, it's supposed to be more of a little side thing because the other cosmetic is usually the "large" one.

And I wouldn't say that kubrows are worse off than Archwing, they're about equal. Archwing is in a pretty dire spot right now too. No missile warnings, horrible minimap, awful enemy behavior etc. The only alleviating factor for that is that it's going to get changes soon but that's only because Archwing is more of an integral part of the gameplay than kubrows are.

And again, for DE it was a logical choice to go with kubrow armor if they're releasing Sunika Prime alongside it especially considering that kubrow armors are a new type of cosmetics that were just recently introduced.

Edited by Storchenbein

@Kestral - I was planning on buying the overpriced top tier pack when Trinity was finally released (which comes with the accessories and all the stuff), but Kubrow armor reminds me of Horse armor, and I will never buy horse armor again.

Horse armor was the best DLC for Oblivion.

Fite me.

People it's Trinity Prime, Dual Kamas Prime with a new Melee Sugatra and Kubrow Prime Armor xD it's leaked, not 100% official, true or confirmed and so on ... but sound legit xDD

Source your claims. I'd actually be quite happy if it were true. Kinda upset that I had to use my Dual Kamas to craft the much less aesthetically pleasing Dual Raza. I just find it hard to believe that they'd release a primed dual version of a weapon before the single variant.

Edited by Kestral9999

If Prime Kubrow Armor coming with next PA ..... well RIP my $50

*instant-buy*

^ This.

I've not gotten prime access-anything on this game to date for lack of extra spending money. But I'll sell blood to get flashy, shiny, glowey doge armor.

Edited by DiosGX