Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Prime Accesory Pack You Think Will Be With The Next Pa?

DonGheddo

While most of you have already judged this Prime Access, sometimes you just never know til it's actually released.  Something could always change.  Regardless of past history.  However, I don't expect most people to give things a fair shot since they clearly know what's exactly in the pack.  

Steve even mentioned during the last dev stream they released a bunch of fakes to throw people off.

I can, however, understand the frustration with Kubrows and needing some balancing.  I have recently weened myself off of Carrier and been using the Chesa instead.  It's not bad but nothing will compare unless they make serious changes.  I would have to agree that if you want a combat pet, sentinels are just better.  Ranged > melee almost always, especially in terms of higher level enemies.

Only true answer bravo~although it's targis p but still yes~

Don't own it, so don't know how to spell it.

Only one way to solve that. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Please DE...  Not $50 for sugatras...  My OCD will make me buy it, even if I'll never use it.  XD

I'd be fine with a Sugatra so long as it looks good and isn't themed around the frame it comes with.

As much as I love Volt Prime's Sugatra, I can only bear to use it when I'm using him.

"The sensual lines of these golden Kamas..." - tumblr 'leak'

Okay that just sounds made up. Not sure I believe this 'leak'. There's no credibility to back it up. We know for a fact that its Trinity and we're getting prime kubrow however the rest I truly can't see them doing. If they do this its going to be the third disappointing Prime Access in a row :/

Edited by Sapphic-Sandra

There are two reasons for this:

There is already a single handed prime weapon in the Dakra Prime.

The single Kama is considered a machete anyway, and everyone knows the machete stance is utter $#!%.  Like, it was an attempt to reach a new low kind of $#!%.  Until they give us a publicaly, always available to find machete stance that isn't utter $#!% (no hiding it behind an absurd must-be-cheesed event that might happen once a year) and maybe expand on the machete class of weapons - including reintroducing the machete itself and buff it out of utter $#!% status - a prime machete class weapon would be an insult to people trying to buy Trinity knowing they have to cough up extra dinero for the utter piece of $#!% that will come with her.

I'd rather pay for a sugatra and kubrow armor than pay for utter $#!%, so Dual Kamas to fulfill the role of dual-sword prime is the better call.  If the leaks are true, looking forward to the dual kamas prime - the normals look slick already.

I mean, I'm with you. I actually really want Dual Kamas Prime as well. It just seems like it's coming out of left field a bit, though your explanation does shed some light on the decision if it is indeed true.

I have to say that the Dual Zoren Prime makes a bit more sense as there is not a singular variant of the vanilla weapon. Not to mention it's been around MUUUUUCH longer than the Kama, and the last primed melee we received was the Scindo Prime which basically looks like two Zorens fused together. I'm kinda banking my hopes that maybe the Zorens are getting primed instead. Wouldn't be the first time a datamine gave false info.

Edited by Kestral9999

I'm wondering why Prime Accessories includes platinum... Also don't know how this items would create "three tiers" of PA. This picture is fake probably. Anyway even if it's true I'll pass on this one, that's some kind of bad line on last Accesses in my opinion. 

The accessories include platinum only on the consoles.

Tier 1 includes the new Prime frame

Tier 2 includes the new Prime frame and the new weapon(s) and

Tier 3 also includes the accessories and 2 avatars.