The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scythes!

HADES.JS

even with range sometimes it doesn't work well that's why people ask for buffing scythes little bit if u watch how reaping spiral throws scythe it throws it up a little which we need straight throwing right to hit the target exactly

Edited by HADES.JS

I think Hate and Reaper P and Anku are actually pretty solid. However, for my personal aesthetic tastes tholse are sicklees, not Scythes. I really want a full sized Scythe... Like, as long as Bo or Orthis with a scythe blade that actually firs the proportions. Like, pretty much every game that uses Scythes get it right, why the hell do we have 4+ weirdly proportioned sickles and a hatchet as scythes?!

For reference, I'm talking about proportions like these : Angela_-_Scythe_Focus.png (I love the design, and I hate the fact RH is dead ._. )

Or like this : rwby___ruby_rose_by_ssgt_lulz-d5q0r3l.jp (Sniper Scythe new gunblade pl0x ;) )

For reference, this is the difference between a sickle and a scythe : Sickle_and_scythe_labels.jpg

:<

Edited by ShikiRen

you are saying that they need to revamp the scythes and make it bigger?????

.........not a bad idea tho the only scythe we got that looks sick is Hate+bigger size=might be so cool....not a bad idea tho since even reaper prime is smaller ....realy not a bad idea

again this is even saying ideas and buff focus on buffing scythes and increasing powers too....revamping scythe and make it bigger shape cool

Its not just bigger, they need to be re-proportioned.  The handle needs to be drawn out, the blade needs to be extended, the Ether Reaper's blade needs to... hook downwards, or curve somehow.  The stances need to be modified to fit these new sizes, completed, and we need a new stance to commemorate the eventual occasion.  '

I'm tired of picks and sickles.  As was already said, every other game gets it right, EVEN DARK SOULS.  (Note I hate Dark Souls scythes because they feel bad, but at least they're the correct size and proportion.)

Huh, why don`t we just buff scythes channeling damage to like 3.0? it would give scythes their own niche, but since charge attacks are coming back, I am not sure if they will take away channeling or not :/ Still make scythes a channeling weapon, and massive damage buff. That is my take on it :D