Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Architecture Ideas (Revamp)

SirNerdsAlot5

If anyone has additional ideas, please post them here and I will add SOME to the OP.

Here are some ideas I had for new Dojo Rooms:

Tactics Chamber:

Essentially the Menu in room form, a small circular chamber with a digital map of the Solar System, with 4 mats that Tenno can Meditate on surrounding it.

Tenno Quarters:

Similar to the "Prison" room found in Rescue missions, but instead of cells it has small quarters (about 16-20, assuming it's the same size as said Prison Room), each consisting of a window to space to look through, a Meditation mat (see above) and some sort of semi-Cryopod for them to sleep in (possibly a shutter for the window too?)

Gate Chamber:

Chamber containing a big-&#! gate like the one in the PS4 Trailer. Could possibly be used to do Void Missions?

Rank Training Chamber:

Similar to the area where you do the Rank Qualification Missions, you can re-do said Qualifications here if you so desire.

Hangar:

A big-&#! chamber full of those shuttle things the Tenno use, prehaps along with some of those Orokin Gates (see "Gate Chamber") for them to fly through.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, the Hangar (and/or the Gate Chamber) could tie in with your "Extraction Room" idea, with the Tenno leaving the Dojo by taking a shuttle and flying out (or leaving the Dojo via said Gate)

Edited by Aeshi

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some ideas I had for new Dojo Rooms:

Tactics Chamber:

Essentially the Menu in room form, a small circular chamber with a digital map of the Solar System, with 4 mats that Tenno can Meditate on surrounding it.

Tenno Quarters:

Similar to the "Prison" room found in Rescue missions, but instead of cells it has small quarters (about 16-20, assuming it's the same size as said Prison Room), each consisting of a window to space to look through, a Meditation mat (see above) and some sort of semi-Cryopod for them to sleep in (possibly a shutter for the window too?)

Gate Chamber:

Chamber containing a big-&#! gate like the one in the PS4 Trailer. Could possibly be used to do Void Missions?

Rank Training Chamber:

Similar to the area where you do the Rank Qualification Missions, you can re-do said Qualifications here if you so desire.

Hangar:

A big-&#! chamber full of those shuttle things the Tenno use, prehaps along with some of those Orokin Gates (see "Gate Chamber") for them to fly through.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, the Hangar (and/or the Gate Chamber) could tie in with your "Extraction Room" idea, with the Tenno leaving the Dojo by taking a shuttle and flying out (or leaving the Dojo via said Gate)

Me gusta

me_gusta_mucho_by_megustamuchoplz-d416uq

Yeah, I think they can do a lot with the dueling room. I'm thinking you can have duels in the same room with 2v2 3v3 4v4 free for all a3v2 and so on. And of course the big dueling room with lots of structures in it.

Agreed. I'd just like to see different environments used for dueling, not just like an expanded dueling room.

• 1 month later...