Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Underrated Weapon Do You Use Often?

_Azeizel

T_T Can Dera Vandal come to PC already?? I want it so badly :P

Agreed, it really looks awesome. If it only had something do differentiate itself from the other heavy blades... like more speed, that'd be lovely!

Hmmm... I'm gonna go try that out (same with Dark Dagger), thanks for reminding me! :)

i want you guys to enjoy it too!!!! so we can get out hands on that beautiful karak :Dhehehehehehe

Tysis-stupidly amazing

Stug-constant 3k without a tater or forma made me keep it

Mire-first weapon I made; even used plat on nanospores to make it since I couldn't wait to get to Saturn

Twin Gremlins-bought it...2 years later with a reg miter AND a panthera with 2 trinity sets built, the bp for them still have not dropped... So I consider a good investment

Grakata-first primary I made; saw it's potential and was correct

Nukor-I wanted to go bzzzz on everyones !

Candy Cane Scythe

Scoliac-love the reach and the design too much

Machete Wraith-completely forgot that they were removing reg machete and lost my chance the first time around.

M.Quanta-the extra radiation bubble is very underrated, luckily I had patience on how to work with it into a beast.

Sahasa-I no longer have to have energy siphon on all the time

Shade-(before prisma of course)

Glaive/prime-just keeping it and hopeing that it gets a buff

Sheev-nothing but slash procs for over over-kill

Fang prime-idk why I just do

Oh right:

Seer-I keep pitching my idea at a Seer wraith/prime supah hybrid.

Grinlok, Akstilleto, Dark Sword, Serro, Sicarus Prime (it's pretty, I don't care), Dual Heat Swords, Attica (does it count?), Secura Dual Cestra, Venka, Ankyros Prime, Akjagara, Sybaris, Amphis.

Not being worried about numbers and simply whether I succeed or not, most of my weapon collection consists of either weapons I like, or stuff that came out of Events. Helps that playing Solo 95% or so of the time, nobody else is around to complain I'm not doing the expected overkill damage or the like.