Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Underrated Weapon Do You Use Often?

_Azeizel

Ooooh. Jaw Sword with the truth mod.

Latron prime for those sweet sweet status procs.

Vasto Prime for more sweet sweet status.

Redeemer for the sheer boom.

Venka because space-wolverine.

Fragor in the hopes it becomes a giant golf club again one day. I miss things flying about hilariously.

I fell in love with synoid Simulor when it was released. I think the reputation of the original hurts it and the unorthodox mechanics of the weapon doesn't help, but I consistently do the highest damage in any squad I'm in when I use it.

Check out the video to see how I use it. Basically I use it to attack enemies through walls and floors.

https://youtu.be/EloJedqElHo

So... ya, I'll probably be using the Telos Boltor alot on my main... well past its hype time where the Boltor fan boys will go back to the Boltor Prime... really enjoying that Truth effect for Aim Gliding.

Is there really a point to using it over the prime though?

Is there really a point to using it over the prime though?

Again, the Truth Proc. My main is a Speed build Rhino Prime, and that boost to Aim Glide synergizes well for an automatic weapon... probably use it on my Zephyr too which I gave Aviator and Patagium. I also rarely even use the Boltor Prime, using guns like the Boar Prime or the Braton Prime more often, and waiting for that change in Fire Rate to Burst Fire weapons before trying the Burston Prime again... really wish that was included in the console update.