The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bows And Snipers Vs Eximus/ Nullifier (Bows And Snipers 2.0)

S0ulre4per

to the OP: yes, shotguns got their rework, but it's still impossible to kill a nullifier with a sancti tigris (built for max reload speed) without entering the bubble. just try it, the damn bubble regenerates faster than you could ever shoot, because the damage is capped.

that is the issue IMO - all weapons do the same damage to the bubble if they are maxed.

low rof weapons should get rid of the bubble in a few shots, high rof weapons should kill it just as they do now.

also, i don't really care about being nullifiers on the field, unless they share the bubble with ancients and bombards. and with bows/snipers/shotguns the bubble tanks 10x more damage than the ancient and the bombard would tank together, but they are priority targets to kill.

i can think 2 solutions:

1) heavy / ancient units can't enter the nullifier bubble - this wouldn't work really well though, because the bubble could still block LoS. Making that enemies can't shoot through either would be strange, especially with mind controlled/shadow of the dead nullifiers

2) make them tanky, and then you could shoot through the bubble - just like the grineer drones in raids. they aren't that tanky, but have a much larger field

I will simply ignore if someone above mentioned but, ever heard abput the Glaive/Kestrel/Halikar? Using power throw will cause an explosionthat rekts those Nullifiers... I use bows a lot, and my secondary is a hard hitting sidearm... explosive throwing melee solve the problem.

to the OP: yes, shotguns got their rework, but it's still impossible to kill a nullifier with a sancti tigris (built for max reload speed) without entering the bubble. just try it, the damn bubble regenerates faster than you could ever shoot, because the damage is capped.

that is the issue IMO - all weapons do the same damage to the bubble if they are maxed.

low rof weapons should get rid of the bubble in a few shots, high rof weapons should kill it just as they do now.

also, i don't really care about being nullifiers on the field, unless they share the bubble with ancients and bombards. and with bows/snipers/shotguns the bubble tanks 10x more damage than the ancient and the bombard would tank together, but they are priority targets to kill.

i can think 2 solutions:

1) heavy / ancient units can't enter the nullifier bubble - this wouldn't work really well though, because the bubble could still block LoS. Making that enemies can't shoot through either would be strange, especially with mind controlled/shadow of the dead nullifiers

2) make them tanky, and then you could shoot through the bubble - just like the grineer drones in raids. they aren't that tanky, but have a much larger field

I tried with the Sanctii tigris, it takes about 6 shells to cut through the dome.

Which is doable if you are using a magazine specced Tigris.

2 shot Tigris is obviously a no go.

I tried with the Sanctii tigris, it takes about 6 shells to cut through the dome.

Which is doable if you are using a magazine specced Tigris.

2 shot Tigris is obviously a no go.

will try it :-)

that was not the main point of my post however - i just wanted to point out, that an enemy that was primarily "designed" to interact with warframe abilities has more impact on the gunplay, so it needs a whole rework (not just add some weapons as exceptions, like sniper rifles for example)