The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible To Make A Grineer Hack Console Macro?

Vaizis

I've tried to make a macro to automatically hack the 8-node grineer consoles, but when there's any kind of frame lag, it fails.

Anyone got any working macros or a program to automatically hack these?

EDIT: To everyone saying "build ciphers", you can't use these in nightmare raids.

Edited by Vaizis

Hit the node on the other end of the board, and keep that rhythm until it's got all the others unlocked. Also...

Just build ciphers.....

Ciphers r 4 skrubs.

And try using them on nm raids.

Edit: Forgot to mention that there is a different sound for when the node that isn't locked flashes and when one that is. Follow the sound and hit it as soon as that node sounds. Works even with input / frame lag.

Edited by Xamuswing

Max difficulty grineer consoles take like 10 seconds tops. I'd say I can do one with maybe 2 wasted cycles max.

Averaging 4.5 seconds manually on those for those NM raids. I can't stand the people who take 30 seconds (and reset the console timer) just to hack one console (hence the need for macros).

Why would you ever need a macro? Those are easy. 

Also I think using a macro for something like this is basically cheating and should be bannable. This is exactly the kind of thing macro's are NOT supposed to be used for. And exactly the reason why people using them for innocent reasons end up getting hit by the auto-ban, because people use them for the wrong reasons. Or we wouldn't even need the auto-ban system. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

Yes it is possible, but you would have to program it to hack as soon as you pressed "x" or the hack button. Cuz I tried the alt tabbing macros, those don't work 80% of the time.

Against frame lag issues, I hate to say it, but get a new comp. Every game should be running 30-60fps.

Edited by Epicagemo

I'll be asking DE about the validity of partial macros and cipher macros later.

I googled it and here's DE"s stance on macros, it seems.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/31s737/psa_de_supports_statement_on_acceptable_macros/

"Our system has detected instances of abnormal results and/or account activity which triggered an automatic ban. Upon manual review of your account activity there seems to be no further suspicious activity in your records; only the fact that you were running a macro/auto clicker software while playing Warframe. Your account has now been un-banned, but please note that although we rather have our players experiencing the game as is, we do understand that some players want to use their gaming hardware or software to automate tasks.

What we do not tolerate from any of our players is complete automation, such as auto aiming, targeting, leaving your Warframe farming for kills or any action that could remove the human element from the game. With that being said, you can use macros at your own risk but depending on how you're using the macro, it could potentially get you banned; so be careful!

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you can appreciate the importance of keeping Warframe fair. Thank you!"

Keep in mind this was roughly five months ago, things can change.

if Latency variance is causing a problem, your only means to solve that would be to no longer have any variance, and have perfect performance. atleast consistent, that is. so you could cap your Framerate much lower than it normally is at to ensure that it's always consistent.

timing is the fundamental building block of a Macro - there is no magic Macro that will fix Latency variance causing timing to be off.

I googled it and here's DE"s stance on macros, it seems.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/31s737/psa_de_supports_statement_on_acceptable_macros/

"Our system has detected instances of abnormal results and/or account activity which triggered an automatic ban. Upon manual review of your account activity there seems to be no further suspicious activity in your records; only the fact that you were running a macro/auto clicker software while playing Warframe. Your account has now been un-banned, but please note that although we rather have our players experiencing the game as is, we do understand that some players want to use their gaming hardware or software to automate tasks.

What we do not tolerate from any of our players is complete automation, such as auto aiming, targeting, leaving your Warframe farming for kills or any action that could remove the human element from the game. With that being said, you can use macros at your own risk but depending on how you're using the macro, it could potentially get you banned; so be careful!

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you can appreciate the importance of keeping Warframe fair. Thank you!"

Keep in mind this was roughly five months ago, things can change.

Complete automation is vague. I could count initiating the hack sequence as part of the process, making it not "complete automation"

if Latency variance is causing a problem, your only means to solve that would be to no longer have any variance, and have perfect performance. atleast consistent, that is. so you could cap your Framerate much lower than it normally is at to ensure that it's always consistent.

timing is the fundamental building block of a Macro - there is no magic Macro that will fix Latency variance causing timing to be off.

I need these for a few of the people I run raids with, and I cannot compensate for their varying frame rates very well.

Edited by Vaizis

My guess is that DE would be against this one if only because it seems you are clearly trying to bypass a restriction they put in place for the nightmare raid: making hacking difficult by forcing you to do it instead of getting around it with ciphers. You are basically using a cipher here, even if it still takes slightly longer. That's clearly against their intent, as they turned off ciphers for the nightmare raid.