Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Problem : "dead End"

nutchyleo

My clan has build 2 x "T" junction  at left and right of cross junction 
but at each "T" junction have 1 node that show "DEAD END"
but it have enough space to build some building for example "every lab room", "oracle room"
"Elevator","Reactor Room" .

next i will show you what that mean in this picture.

dojo_problem_zps29da7526.png

if you can see Oracle room that have the same model with every Lab Room 
but at the right node of "T" junction it show "DEAD END" that my clan can't build a Lab room
and another room that smaller than Lab room.

and I know that why it show "DEAD END" because we can't build Great Hall at that node because it will overlap with 
a first Clan Hall.

but this not make sense you waste all room and space because you can't build only one room(a Great Hall) ?

can you fix that Please.......

P.S.Sorry i not have any idea how to fix that but I'm sure DE is have A GREAT PERSON that can fix this problem
P.S. very sorry with my grammar. 

So instead of having the incompatible rooms blocked from creation, all rooms are blocked? That is silly.

Still, this feature is only in the alpha stages, and am looking forward to more refinements as time comes along. It would be a simple manner of changing it from: 

if (room.isIncompatible) {

building.disable();

}

to something like: 

room.disable();

}

with the appropriate function defined. It wouldn't even necessarily need to be done server side, as the client is simply reading the initial data of the dojo from the server, it shouldn't be incorrect in the first place, and if a client did detect that there is an invalid building, it could just send a message to the Server to refund the costs for that room and destroy the node.

Edited by Azure_Kyte

So instead of having the incompatible rooms blocked from creation, all rooms are blocked? That is silly.

Still, this feature is only in the alpha stages, and am looking forward to more refinements as time comes along. It would be a simple manner of changing it from: 

building.disable();

}

to something like: 

room.disable();

}

with the appropriate function defined. It wouldn't even necessarily need to be done server side, as the client is simply reading the initial data of the dojo from the server, it shouldn't be incorrect in the first place, and if a client did detect that there is an invalid building, it could just send a message to the Server to refund the costs for that room and destroy the node.

There's no way you can throw suggestions about the code like that, I'm sure it's a bit more complicated than that. :D

building.disable();

}

to something like: 

room.disable();

}

I think this has to be done on both sides,

not doing the check serverside could end in users changing the client to built wherever they want ^^

(seen this in other games with hacked clients that have missed the serverside checks... wired things can happen...)