Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BrazilianJoe

U17.5 - I Wanna Rock N' Roll All Night Edition - It's Alive!

Always hyped, never disappointed .

If i was ever disappointed cause of an update i can't remember, hence i wasn't truly disappointed.

meh ! change what ever you want ... its still S#&$ewing ..... NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY IT !!!

hm, yes, if something isn't good enough, clearly the best option is to leave it that way instead of making it better

I have a feeling it won't be out tomorrow, but Thursday/Friday. Slow the hype train a little...

THE HYPE TRAIN ONLY HAS 1 THROTTLE SETTING, 111%

Updated OP with PSA upcoming changes!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/535183-psa-toggled-abilities-and-drain/

Duration mods affect toggled abilities energy drain.

Chrome, Ember, Equinox, Hydroid and Nyx were all fondled by Almighty Steve - with love.

Wait if we have negative duration on a frame,the toggle abilities are gonna to consume more energy?

Wait what? Mend and Main base range doubled? Just saw this, eyes popped out of my skull.

Wait if we have negative duration on a frame,the toggle abilities are gonna to consume more energy?

Was wondering that too lol, is energy efficiency still going to have it's play with this new change for toggles? SO UNCLEAR right there.

Logic leads to a resounding YES as the correct answer. Since DE has not officially stated differently, I'd be surpised if it's not the case. 

Sooooooo...J-3 Golem as a boss on Eris?

Most likely. Which kind of sucks. I mean, yay a boss on a planet that has neurodes...Oh wait, it's Archwing, 99% of the time you will drop Telurium. *sigh*.

And don't come with Vay Hek Terra Frame, that boss is bugged to high havens and the hardcap on damage per mask drop is just tedious. And he has never dropped a Neurode for me yet, after 12 runs.

Trinity Prime will be next week!

Also MIOS!!!

I am so hoping Mios will be right there and not in 17.5.1 or sth. This things design is amazing, I'll propably run it even if it is only decent-ish... I mean I run Thorid now and then because the design is just...yeah.

I am so hoping Mios will be right there and not in 17.5.1 or sth. This things design is amazing, I'll propably run it even if it is only decent-ish... I mean I run Thorid now and then because the design is just...yeah.

Infested weapons look great, we might even get the infested puncture glaive!

Yay! Sustained World on Fire is what i really love and Nyx's Chaos change just knocked Loki's augment down a peg.

Wait what? Mend and Main base range doubled? Just saw this, eyes popped out of my skull.

DE_Adam just popped in to clarify: It's Rest and Rage that will be doubled, not Mend and Maim - but Mend can now heal shields.

DE_Adam just popped in to clarify: It's Rest and Rage that will be doubled, not Mend and Maim - but Mend can now heal shields.

... well. 

I'm not sure if I should be thankful or disappointed...

PRE CORPUS SKIN HYPU

PLEASE RELEASE BEFORE I INEVITABLY SPEND THIS 300 PLAT I'M TRYING TO NOT USE

Yay! Double Mend range will be great for healing those Tenno that like to run out of your range, sustained World on Fire is what i really love, and Nyx's Chaos change just knocked Loki's augment down a peg.

VV

VV

Yeah, i saw that shortly after posting and couldn't be bothered to edit. Guess i'll edit it to prevent more replies.

PRE CORPUS SKIN HYPU

PLEASE RELEASE BEFORE I INEVITABLY SPEND THIS 300 PLAT I'M TRYING TO NOT USE

I have 200 plat saved up since they first shown it in a DevStream. THE TEMPTATION!