Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People Need To Go Back To School! I'll Educate You.

ClaymoreNo47

I already went ahead and deleted every post i made in the tread.

Instead of admitting that your argument had flaws or apologizing for making mistakes?

Pretending you never did something wrong is exactly what we're mad about, on DE's part. Please don't follow that example.

Instead of admitting that your argument had flaws or apologizing for making mistakes?

Pretending you never did something wrong is exactly what we're mad about, on DE's part. Please don't follow that example.

On the contrar rescinding my posts admits and concede that they are all wrong. 

Edited by ClaymoreNo47

Exactly. If you are so ashamed of yourself you have to delete all your posts in the thread you should probably ask the thread to be closed, all the people posting in this threads vision of the OP is already ruined by all those horrible posts, it's a bit too late to go back.

If you took Economics, you would realise that by increasing supply while keeping demand constant, the value/price of the item falls.

Fact virtual goods take no time to produce once it has entered the virtual market, it does not require any space for storing, the factors of production for that good can be placed anywhere at any given time if the devs dictate it, thus its price elasticity of supply is virtually infinity in terms of perfect price inelastic supply. Due to this fact any change in price will lead to no change in QS, assuming everything else stays constant.

In essences they can supply this good infinitely whether they like it or not without your consent.