Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: The Weapons Locker (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

I think there were some changes between 17 and 17.4 that changed the way explosive weapons were being able to headshot.

Thanks for replying. Couldn't find something except visuals for Kulstars explosions if I read it right but do we know if this consindered as a "bug" that is going to be fixed or a wanted change? I don't like not being able to headshot my enemies with explosives weapons like Kulstar and Penta even if I controlled fire them above their heads.

Thanks for replying. Couldn't find something except visuals for Kulstars explosions if I read it right but do we know if this consindered as a "bug" that is going to be fixed or a wanted change? I don't like not being able to headshot my enemies with explosives weapons like Kulstar and Penta even if I controlled fire them above their heads.

Automatic headshots with tonkor/kulstar maybe were too strong and that's why they changed it.

How hard would it be to release updates to all platforms at the same time? Clem this and Clem that... if I didn't watch youtubers then I would have no idea who Clem is. Is that really how anyone wants to play this game, as the after thought to PC players? I understand that certification is required through console, so that means you work on those systems sooner and don't release the update until its ready for everyone. When this game came out it was for PC only, when it became big enough it was brought to consoles but there is no way that there are more PC players than consoles. Which means that console players should not be the red headed step children getting things months after we have seen others playing. It takes any surprise factor out of the game. I am rank 20, I have everything in the game. This is not a conceded statement, I'm just trying to convey that I find myself playing less and less. I love this game the last few updates have come out much faster and that is very much appreciated. Just wish we had a chance to get new things together.