[DE]Megan

Coming Soon: A Bastion Of Hope Enters The Void...

Damn guys where u find this will be a trinity ? his model are so looks like a mirage :X

you joking right? There is nothing "Mirage" about that reveal.... You can see Trinity Blessing at the end.

• Upvote 1

she looks like one of Z.O.E's Orbital Frames

Me likey... me likey a lot.

You mean the Nephtis  :)

NephtisZOE2.jpg

Is this a good time to remind the dev's of the absurd nerfs trin got over and over last year?

Spiting a prime to our faces without a little re-balancing is a no no.

Cool redesign though, she looks better.

Also:

Stop making the primes direct upgrades of the regulars, both regulars and primes need to be equally worth and desirable, to keep and play.

This only ruins what we invested and own, Trin (regular) is about to become yet another obsolete frame.

Give primes, wraiths, vandals, prismas, etc, different roles, purposes, strategies, something meaningful!

What is the point in having primed versions then? And Wraiths/vandals/ do have different stats but they function like the original gun cause its an alteration of the stats that just might have higher stats so the weapon becomes more valid endgame. Having a better version means you get to have a goal to move towards. A better version to get and mod and forma out. If they are exactly the same then why don't they make it into a skin instead? I have my rhino my rhino prime. my nyx ( who has more forma in her then my nyx prime my regular four forma trinity and my soon to be four forma trinity prime. Prisma and primes are meant to be upgrades as they are much harder to get. I can mindlessly run fossa or whatever that place is called to get rhino but rhino prime actually makes me go into the void for some time and fight enemies that are much stronger then their normal counterparts.

The point of warframe is to get stronger, more powerful and adapt to the situation. more warframes come out and primes come out so players can become a true Warframe.

Also Trinity used to be God Mode. Undisputed God mode with infinite reserves of energy to fuel God Mode. Thats pretty game breaking

• Upvote 2

Hi everybody,

I do not say thank you DE.

That sucks, Trinity prime.

Until today, following the Warframe prime were 2 males, 2 females, nova went off, came just behind volts and after ash. Strangely, volt is a male and a female is ash, so did most 2males / 2females.

In short, this is just my opinion, and personally your decision to leave trinity, that really sucks.

uhhhhh to my knowledge it went frost prime ember prime rhino prime nyx prime nova prime volt prime ash prime ( ash is male ) and now its trinity prime.... Trinity deserves a prime... whats your problem?

• Upvote 2

COMING SOON: A BASTION OF .... wait what?

it should be this:

COMING SOON: A BATALLION OF FARMERS ENTER THE VOID

• Upvote 1

uhhhhh to my knowledge it went frost prime ember prime rhino prime nyx prime nova prime volt prime ash prime ( ash is male ) and now its trinity prime.... Trinity deserves a prime... whats your problem?

Hes upset

that's his problem

FUUUUUUUUUUUU

Well there goes my money again...

You mean the Nephtis  :)

NephtisZOE2.jpg

Archwing should be more like ^this game.

• Upvote 1

FUUUUUUUUUUUU

Well there goes my money again...

Archwing should be more like ^this game.

Yea It looks like it would be amazing..... Why can't our weapons auto lock vs enemy ships like melee does? Radar and missile lock must be child plays in the warframe universe.... Bombards missiles lock on and home on in on tenno and tenno weapons can't lock on to grineer/corpus heat signatures?

This and Nyx prove Tenno Women have big heads and you know what they say about that.

It's ornamental. Used to intimidate bosses she hits with her special combo..

It's ornamental. Used to intimidate bosses she hits with her special combo..

Heh. Nyx prime/Nyx should have their own head dash version of slash dash.

"A bastion of Hope enters the void"

Well lets hope that the void will be staying long enough for us to farm her there.

OMG HYPE!

just kidding,another useless warframe,prime frames are just a slightly better variants of standard ones.

WHILE SPIRA PRIME & NIKANA PRIME...MMMM....thats the real hype.

OMG HYPE!

just kidding,another useless warframe,prime frames are just a slightly better variants of standard ones.

WHILE SPIRA PRIME & NIKANA PRIME...MMMM....thats the real hype.

Useless warframe? LOL

Yeah... Okay... WOW

Arguably the best frame in the game. Certainly the best female frame.

I literally screamed when I saw the vid. I CANNOT CONTAIN MY GLEE.