Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just An Idea On How To Kill Two Birds With One Stone And Make Everyone Happy

overdosed

Ok, so most ppl are pretty dissatisfied with 2 aspects of U8 - The ridiculous drop rates for latron prime barrels and stocks and thereof the lack of recievers(the same goes for reaper handles and the lack of blades and maybe the lack of frost prime systems) and the forma requirement for building stuff in the dojo.

A way to eliminate the useless parts that we get from void runs and still dont increase the drop rate for blades, systems and receivers and mend the situation with dojo forma would be to significantly improve the drop rate for forma in the void while decreasing the drop rate for the more abundant parts in the pool.

This way youll both increase the longevity of the void and youll introduce more reason for ppl that are not interested in the wep bps to go there. Itll also more or less make the current forma costs for the dojo pretty reasonable.

Im also sure that ppl would still continue to buy forma as you need alot of it and not many ppl have the time to farm for the mats that are needed to craft it, and i also suspect that ppl will start purchasing more void keys.

A good idea if this is implemented would also be to reduce forma crafting time to 12 hours and rush crafting to 5 plat.

I really think that this can eliminate both the useless drops from the void and the dissatisfaction of the community with forma costs for the dojo.

Edited by overdosed

After yet another 3 Latron Prime blueprint drops in a row, bringing me up to a grand total of 13 of that one item alone, I strongly support this idea. It would please the playerbase as well as maintain the economin viability of the strategy of platinum buyable forma and void keys. Either enrage your community into spending more and making some leave the game in frustration, or make the investment worth it in the first place thus more people will shell out for a more reliable, less aggravating experience. I don't want to hear that DE is a developer that cares more about how many dollars they get out of every player than they do about how much fun their players actually have.

EDIT: Actually make that 5 Latron Prime blueprints in a row. This goes beyond RNG and is quite simply a waste of my time, which in this particular case I paid for by buying those Void Keys.

Edited by Devilwing

Drop rates are fine for me. No problem.

Is this really what you got from my post? Drop rates?! Im really stunned by the selective reading abilities of some ppl around here :\

Edited by overdosed

After yet another 3 Latron Prime blueprint drops in a row, bringing me up to a grand total of 13 of that one item alone, I strongly support this idea. It would please the playerbase as well as maintain the economin viability of the strategy of platinum buyable forma and void keys. Either enrage your community into spending more and making some leave the game in frustration, or make the investment worth it in the first place thus more people will shell out for a more reliable, less aggravating experience. I don't want to hear that DE is a developer that cares more about how many dollars they get out of every player than they do about how much fun their players actually have.

EDIT: Actually make that 5 Latron Prime blueprints in a row. This goes beyond RNG and is quite simply a waste of my time, which in this particular case I paid for by buying those Void Keys.

^ This

I think we can all agree that RNG is kinda bland and boring, but i hold no grudge against DE, since i havent spend any money on Void keys yet (Only 4 Runs with friends so far), but i can defenetly understand the pain of people that do.

The way they handle these drop rates is confusing in a way and that needs some serious fixing, how? I got no clue.

Edited by Manelag

The idea is nice.

There also have been some other nice ideas like implementing the token system (which is basically a logical continuation and improvement of your idea).

But we have yet to see what the developers have in mind. I dont really know if they read the forums with so many interesting (and easy to implement in-game) suggestions going on.