Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quest Only Warframes & Archwings?

TheFatDrake

So I've had this thought multiple times since i play with friends who sell almost all their gear to make inventory room.

What is someone supposed to do if they sell a warframe/archwing that is only available via a quest and decide they want it back? Ex. Mirage, Limbo, Chroma, Atlas (Soon?), Odonata.

The only simple solution I can think of is a "Redo/Restart Quest" button. This would make the weekly Clem missions obsolete as you could just redo "A Man of Few Words." But that would get you tons of exilus adapters, so that's out of the question.

Maybe make the quest only warframe/archwing BPs reusable instead of one-time use?

I'm not sure what a good solution for this would be, but I feel this needs to be addressed in some fashion. Either that or there is something I do not know since I keep all of my stuff.

They are working to make quests redoable. I think some quests rewards will be repeated for frame quests but one time items like the adapter will not be rewarded again

That's good, i've seen quite a few posts entitled "Stuck in Archwing quest" where they sold all their pieces and the quest skipped ahead to the building phase.

Was there a Dev Stream where they mentioned this?