The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credits->What To Do Now?

Ameretat

It's funny, remember back when missions gave 1k a pop? Haha. Good times.

But alas now, I'm sure most of you have more credits than you could possibly do anything with, so I'd like to open the board to ideas (Probably already been done, but after a quick search, didn't find anything fresh so here we go)

The  first idea would be some sort of 'slot machine', say 5-10k credits a 'spin' with different rewards ranging from potatos to marshmellows, mats, warframe parts (As in pre-built say, systems) or whatever for the high-end small % rewards, and rather bad rewards such as health/ammo packs for the 'better luck next time'

Of course, it'd need SOME balancing, but think of it as a credit sucking login system.

There ARE other, better ideas out there I'm sure. Much better, as mine is frankly terrible, but hey hey hey, you can't set the bar too high to start off with, can you? ^^

I'd prefer a more legitimized spending system. Right now we use credits to...craft. It's basically a crafting material. Some might say "but you can buy some weapons with credits" that just means it only requires credits as it's material.

I'd like to be able to trade credits to, say, smugglers for crafting materials, or use them to add go faster stripes and phat grills to my warframe. Maybe spinning rims.

I'd prefer a more legitimized spending system. Right now we use credits to...craft. It's basically a crafting material. Some might say "but you can buy some weapons with credits" that just means it only requires credits as it's material.

I'd like to be able to trade credits to, say, smugglers for crafting materials, or use them to add go faster stripes and phat grills to my warframe. Maybe spinning rims.

Also a chick magnet! And call him Master-Tenno from the Alloy Team Grinding Squad.

How about using credits to re-roll the login reward?

re-roll = 10k + 5k for every subsequent roll you do.

for me that'd be a potato a day every day- that becomes unbalanced very quickly. the cause needs to be addressed first (70-90k credits from a single tier 3 mission in the void is insane- and one of the reasons credits are quickly becoming devalued) and then a completely optional (like account resets were optional) credit sink added.

many people have suggested the ability to buy potato bp's and fusion core bp's and even resources for high credit amounts, these might also be a good sink, but won't alleviate the root cause of this issue.

take all your credits.

put them in a pile.

light them on fire.

same system, more efficient, less time consuming.

omg ember's now useful outside of infested defenses! *shot*

Edited by AnalogAnomaly

Buying materials would probably be one way to do it. Or buying a material box that contains a random amount of a random material. more randomness to rant about!

But seeing the cost of Dojos, the devs already took into consideration our "overflowing" credits.... >.<