The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When You Get The Most Kills And/or Do The Most Damage...

Rhekemi

I revive all players who bleed out regardless of whether they "steal" my kills or not (Kills do not have anyone's name on it so it belongs to anyone). The only people I do not revive are affinity leeches.

It's not about kills. It's about respect. For example trinity or nekros. They think they are better, just because they provide 'utility', and your rhino is nothing more than iron skin they think. People disrespecting me, so i give it all back.

A little I guess. I use Radial Blind a lot so I will usually get he highest damage output but not always kills. Of course I almost always have the best stats in everything...since you know... solo.

I still use radial blind like a champ to and only use  Exalted Blade to take of the heat if the group is getting over run a little  funny thing is i have no strength mods ..still miss super jump :( 

It's the headshot counter for me. I suck at headshots, and I'm trying to break the habit of shooting things in the crotch or foot. Most of the games I played slowed down enemies when you do that, and it stuck. When I get that, especially when I play with bows, I feel like hiring a Mariachi band.

One time I out performed a de employee and two people that know way more about dmg and modding for faction and such.... I felt the whole time like I was just playing catchup... End up with almost forty percent dmg and 250+ kills over each of them or more . I literally patted myself on the back... I never mod for faction I just kill stuff with whatever I happened to have on. Note: me and the de employee had same frame. Maybe it was just their casual Friday.

It's the headshot counter for me. I suck at headshots, and I'm trying to break the habit of shooting things in the crotch or foot. Most of the games I played slowed down enemies when you do that, and it stuck. When I get that, especially when I play with bows, I feel like hiring a Mariachi band.

I'm actually trying to shoot things in the Crotch, ever since i saw this Diriga video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiqmUEw2Tmo

Edited by VocalMagic

wow, you are one salty tenno. why do you even care? and why the F are you using a GORGON? it's the worst gun in the game!

I really don't get why people cry over damage/kills. it's numbers on a screen. as long as you finish the mission who even gives a tenth of a Lancer's behind?

statmonkeys like yourself are toxic.

wow, you are one salty tenno. why do you even care? and why the F are you using a GORGON? it's the worst gun in the game!

I really don't get why people cry over damage/kills. it's numbers on a screen. as long as you finish the mission who even gives a tenth of a Lancer's behind?

statmonkeys like yourself are toxic.

It's comments like this that are toxic.

I play solo or with clanmates almost exclusively, so not really, at least not anymore. 

I used to allow myself some internal smug grin when I out-damaged and out-killed all other PUG-mates with newly-forma'd melee-only Ember (and actual gloating if someone was smack-talking my waifu) but eventually that grew pretty old.

Nowadays, the only time I feel even a tiny bit glad about me having the most kills is when I can pull that off against my old clanmates when we say screw support, screw CC, screw camping and spawn mechanics and frame synergy, let's just grab our axes swords and fancy sticks and keep murdering as long as we can in ODS, T4S, 1H+ into Egeria, etc. 

you have to realize that the imbalance is partially due to the tonkor being forma'ed 5 to 6 times and leveled up the same number of times to attain that op effect. if it is a normal tonkor, i doubt you will have classed that as over powered. I revive all players who bleed out regardless of whether they "steal" my kills or not (Kills do not have anyone's name on it so it belongs to anyone). The only people I do not revive are affinity leeches.

Same, I have one rule for not reviving someone: they are AFK and tell me not to revive them (before going AFK). Otherwise, I am going to revive you. Even if we're having a bit of an argument. Even if they've shown themselves to be a little pompous. (It has happened in-game).

I want the mission to succeed. Doesn't matter whether I can carry the team. If I planned on doing it alone, I'd have put my matchmaking on solo.

If I end up doing the most killing/damage in a group, I end up feeling kinda bad. I can't have fun if I don't think the other players are having fun, and it's usually not that fun when someone else is killing everything. I tend to check the scorecard frequently, and if I'm doing too well, I slow down a bit.

I only play in groups when I have things to level up, so letting other people get kills helps me anyway. :P

That's right honorable. Much respect if you can do that.

I never feel bad for most kills. I'm there to kill things, support, and defend my team and succeed in the mission. It's almost impossible now to slow down due to forma and reactors on certain weapons and warframes.

The closest I come to your choice is when I'm in a low level run for some resource on a boss and I know how rewarding those first missions are to newer players. I do try not to kill everything. But when we face the boss, I don't hold back.

I appreciated higher levels who joined my public squads when I was struggling against Ruk early on.

Now when I take my Rhino to Ruk (when someone wants to beat him or farm Cells), I never mind doing all the damage, and neither does my squad.

But I get what you mean. Just not my style. (When members do ask about my high numbers, I always tell them they'll get there too, once they get access to better mods, forma, etc)

It's not about kills. It's about respect. For example trinity or nekros. They think they are better, just because they provide 'utility', and your rhino is nothing more than iron skin they think. People disrespecting me, so i give it all back.

I don't get this. They tell you in-game that they think they are better than you? They actually say it?

How do the disrespect you? 

Most likely if anyone is doing more than you, it is because they are using ranked up mods, forma'd weapons and warframes, and reactors and catalysts. Once I understood that, I understood it isn't a question of someone being better or not--it's simply a question of gear.

Because PvE is team-oriented, I'm also hard pressed to be bothered more than having a tiny sad and a laugh at myself if I'm outmatched. That OP player helped complete the mission that gave me my rewards.

Getting the best mission stats is just a fun bonus/challenge on top of succeeding. 

a673d6e96c141a427281cf65a2f80696.png

My favorite mission recap.

Nice. What weapon were you running?

if more than 30%,I will feel a little sad rather happy,not because I am lazy,I think it's not fair to other players,which we call  "堵门",more exp to you means less exp to them

As others said, XP is shared. When I'm on killstreaks I do not run off to a corner to hog all the kills to myself. I stay by my squad unless I have to head over to reach an objective.

My play style is less about taking care of myself, and more about being a jack-of-all trades. If possible, I will be everywhere I can be for the team, including trying to lead with communication if newer players are struggling, or doing it wrong. 

I play solo or with clanmates almost exclusively, so not really, at least not anymore. 

I used to allow myself some internal smug grin when I out-damaged and out-killed all other PUG-mates with newly-forma'd melee-only Ember (and actual gloating if someone was smack-talking my waifu) but eventually that grew pretty old.

Nowadays, the only time I feel even a tiny bit glad about me having the most kills is when I can pull that off against my old clanmates when we say screw support, screw CC, screw camping and spawn mechanics and frame synergy, let's just grab our axes swords and fancy sticks and keep murdering as long as we can in ODS, T4S, 1H+ into Egeria, etc. 

It's not smug, gloating, or boasting if you don't actively rub it in your team's face.

If I've spent so much credits, cores, forma, resources to make my weapons stronk, I can't lie: I like when they performing well, as intended. Nothing wrong with being satisfied in that light. Do I brag about it in chat? Never. The numbers speak for themsleves, and I'm okay with being outclassed.

Agreed, though, it's more fun with my clan-mates.
Edited by Rhekemi