The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When You Get The Most Kills And/or Do The Most Damage...

Rhekemi

When i see someone like mesa or equinox or saryn or nova with most damage, i usually S#&$ talk them, because it's unfair that they got all damage. Hate it when someone joins party with his oh so precious tonkor and mows down everything because of imbalance. KS is not good. I had this bombard in my sights but this guy thinks he's good, because he oneshoted him with his 1kkk damage triple red crit cernos, before my gorgon even spooled up. Hate it, never revive this type of players. Good thing they usually run squishies like loki and nova and they are so blinded by power of their weapons, so they die easy after 20 minutes.

I'm going to say it. I'm going to be mean, and I'm usually not.

But you sound like a garbage teammate.

I wasn't attacking. I was the Speed Nova for credit farming during the recent double credit event. 

Ah, nice. I rarely run her as Speed.

Another point, once someone did tell me they didn't do much (a new clan mate) because my numbers were 2nd best, and another clan mate had the best damage. I pointed out to the newer member that he should look at his number of kills. They were on par with ours, in the hundreds. He felt much better then. I also explained to him that it is our mods, forma, reactors and catalysts that make the damage difference.

If higher level players take just a few seconds to explain game mechanics (as many did when I was new), new players do not feel bad--they understand the key, the secret, to getting stronger. 

To be blunt, it is partly ignorance of the game mechanics that makes them feel bad.

How do I know this? PvP. PvP is the devil. It is the one game-mode in Warframe that actually frustrated me to the point I just ragequit and haven't gone back.

I enter, I die. 

I run and hide for a while, then I die.

Even asked early on "Why do I keep dying so fast?"

And the other players just lol'd.

The truth was I was ignorant of the mode's mechanics, the mods needed. Channeling attacks. Proper PvP builds. (I entered the mode with NO mods on.)

In PvP there is less incentive to tell your oppnents how it is you're beating them, so I get it. It was fair of them to not tell me what I was doing wrong, and what they were doing right. The point of the mode is to be the best and defeat your foes.

But in PvE, there's no need for me to simply be the best and not share how I'm doing that (with those that don't already understand and want to know).

When i see someone like mesa or equinox or saryn or nova with most damage, i usually S#&$ talk them, because it's unfair that they got all damage. Hate it when someone joins party with his oh so precious tonkor and mows down everything because of imbalance. KS is not good. I had this bombard in my sights but this guy thinks he's good, because he oneshoted him with his 1kkk damage triple red crit cernos, before my gorgon even spooled up. Hate it, never revive this type of players. Good thing they usually run squishies like loki and nova and they are so blinded by power of their weapons, so they die easy after 20 minutes.

1st of all , you gain NOTHING by having most dmg / kills so there is NO reason to complain .

2nd , red crit cernos ? I doubt anyone runs critical delay . its not worth its slot .

It makes me wonder how bad they play if I get the most damage/kill with a Bow or Sniper. Or Burst. Or Raktas. Or even melee.

I wonder if I'm trying to hard.

Or if they're not even trying. 

I've been ending up with 1.7k kills and them with around 200-300 in survivals lately .-. 

Getting most kills, most melees, most revives, most pickups and getting told by the twice as high MR dude with the all prime gear yet 1/5 of the kills and damage a noob because you evaced since your team sucked.....priceless, an survival evac timer he and his dumb friend initiated no less. 

Edited by Numbsky1

When you go 40 waves of ODD as Booben with a full squad, you're MR12 and they are all MR18-19, and you get by far the most kills. And your weapon doesn't even have a forma.

I never brag when something like that happens. I never rub it in people's faces. But it's a good feeling. : ) 

Edited by Tesseract7777

Getting most kills, most melees, most revives, most pickups and getting told by the twice as high MR dude with the all prime gear yet 1/5 of the kills and damage a noob because you evaced since your team sucked.....priceless, an survival evac timer he and his dumb friend initiated no less. 

you DO know MR doesn't really mean anything right? im just saying...getting more kills than a higher mr player....doesn't mean anything either.....

What you don't realize is that the mr18+ guys you speak of are probably just leeching a bit since you are actually rewarded with more XP when your team kills.

Evil laugh....

Yup!

If I come across a PM Mesa or an EB Excal or some other ulti spammer and I am leveling something I'll just bask in all that free exp....

Wow. Do you honestly believe "KS" is a thing in a PvE game? Do you honestly believe people will wait 10 years for you to spool up your Gorgon and do enough damage to kill some hard and heavy targets like a bombard? And then you get salty because they "stole" your kill so you won't revive them.

Let me enlgihten you a bit here. This is a fast paced game. People have no time for minding who is killing what. Next, the Gorgon/Wraith/Prisma is a bad weapon. It's not even decent IMO. Next, no one owns any kills. Imagine this situation: if I am playing with you, should I monitor your every move? Should I have these "manners" and be like 'oh he shot that Grineer manic once, I should try to stay away from his precious kill'? Nope. Shoot everything in sight whoever gets the kill, gets the kill. Nothing more, nothing less. If you believe every single person playing high damage frames and bringing high damage weapons are power hungry fools trying to look good in the end mission screen, then you are very wrong. Next, revive everyone. They are your teammates after all, don't be a d-bag.

you DO know MR doesn't really mean anything right? im just saying...getting more kills than a higher mr player....doesn't mean anything either.....

If you are MR 3-4 it is a good indicator that you can not have possibly have maxed out all your mods, can not have formaed all your gear especially if your char is less than 2 weeks old, if you still beat the MR 12+ with at least 4-6 months on his back and all prime gear it means something. 

If you are MR 3-4 it is a good indicator that you can not have possibly have maxed out all your mods, can not have formaed all your gear especially if your char is less than 2 weeks old, if you still beat the MR 12+ with at least 4-6 months on his back and all prime gear it means something. 

i have a second account whos MR level 2 and i have all maxed out mods maybe not all event mods but at least the vital mods that are needed to be vital....

I enjoy it when I do the most damage, get the most kills and the most revives when playing as Ember.

This is why I hope DE doesnt turn her into an easy nuke frame like most people want. I enjoy having high skill frames that are perfectly viable, but take some thought and game play to use.